Tecmo Rom Edits

I'd like to congradulate everyone on all the cool editing stuff that I have seen since I first came to online tecmo a couple months ago. However, I noticed something that is still the same as ten years ago. The eight bit half time show with the bad graphics. Would it be possible to change this I into something more modern. A nice but tasteful shot of a supermodel comes to mind. By this I mean don't put up Jackson's tit. Or a way to personialize it. Just thought i'd throw this idea out there.

I'd like to congradulate everyone on all the cool editing stuff that I have seen since I first came to online tecmo a couple months ago. However, I noticed something that is still the same as ten years ago. The eight bit half time show with the bad graphics. Would it be possible to change this I into something more modern. A nice but tasteful shot of a supermodel comes to mind. By this I mean don't put up Jackson's tit. Or a way to personialize it. Just thought i'd throw this idea out there.

I can't remember which custom ROM I saw it on (I usually skip halftime anyway) but in at least one ROM out there the programmer removed the white panties on the cheerleader that is doing the splits. :evil:

ah yes, that cartoon cheerleader doing the splits

fond memories for sure

careful with those Tecmo Tits though... :evil:

yeah right

Tecmo Threatens Legal Action Over Third-Party Patches (Yale.edu)

Yale.edu":9062c]Tecmo's Dead or Alive: Xtreme Beach Volleyball is an XBox game that features, inter alia, nearly-nude female characters. While the "nearly" part is important to Tecmo, the "nude" part is of more interest to several fans who are working on patches to render the characters clothesless. Although such patches don't yet exist and would work only on an XBox modified at the hardware level, Tecmo has threatened legal action against the makers of patches that "infringe copyrights and other legal issues."

like tecmo really gives a shit about this

i guess anything to sell their game

I'm sure it's possible to do though I'm guessing since it's pretty pointless you'd have a hard time finding someone to do it and it probably wouldn't turn out like you wanted anyway.

ah yes, that cartoon cheerleader doing the splits

fond memories for sure

careful with those Tecmo Tits though... :evil:

yeah right

Yeah. I'm waiting for a 'patch' that edits the half time shot of the cheerleader blowing the kiss.

(OK so I'm in a naughty mood today!) :x