biw314

worst team

What's the worst team in Tecmo?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. What's the worst team in Tecmo?

• Colts
    • Patriots
    • Cardinals

He may be good, but your only hope with the Saints is to run the Wing T and rely on Fennerty and Barnhard to get you field position. I have to say with their defense and ST they are the best FP team in the game FWIW.

"Useless" actually, but yeah, he is a very good player.

The Saints can be explosive, but it depends on if Walsh or Fourcade feel like throwing good jump balls to Martin. Martin twice in a season burned me for over 200 yards, he is no laughing matter, but if the QBs can't throw him some jumpers, he is a nonfactor.

I didn't see a perfect season playthrough as the Colts on Youtube that didn't appear to massively abuse savestates, so I did one:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLA8SdVXSHGO51_148G4FIve3LvbWvWqXX

This may make a decent set of instructional videos for anyone struggling to consistently beat the computer while playing with bad teams. The tactics I use in this playthrough will work with any team since the Colts are so terrible, and they will produce consistent big wins against the toughest opponents with full juice if executed properly.

Edited by James Hendricks

1 hour ago, Knobbe said:

respectable zombie post dig here

I've seen Johnny Johnson in action with his biggest supporter, and seen the proliferance of fumbleaya. They're the worst hands down. Voted accordingly

On 9/22/2002 at 10:00 PM, Grogan said:

stats aren't the final indicator if someone's good or not. some players just play better than their stats indicate. Stephens is one of them.

@~Tailback King~ had a kindred spirit here in Grogan...