??? "Echoes" ???

Tecmo Elijah

Now here is some trippy shit that happened today in TSBland.

I was playing my buddy's Falcons with the Cards and we went back and forth with fumble after INT after dropped pass after blocked FG after safety after crap crap and more crap until....

....BINGO!...

....I picked him off with Lonnie Young and ran it back about 80 beautiful yards for a TD right near the end of the 4th quarter to put me up by 8 points. What a huge play! But that's not it.

What happened was the game went into slow motion mode right at the end of the return, and the music all of a sudden had a 333ms echo that repeated 3 times every sound in the frickin game. The game stayed in slomo mode during the PAT and KO and during the next play (he had about 20 secs left) got so intense that my buddies TV speakers began to click and pop. We turned that shit off imediately, byebye Young TD, and the game worked normally after that.

Has anyone ever heard an NES do this? My bud stated that the NES or cart must be going to hell...could be, but I reaffirmed to him that it was not the cart, NES or TV, but that it was my godgiven ability to score TD's on INT returns to win the game that shortcircuited his cart with the power of Tecmo Elijah the messenger of the TSB Gods.

Man i am stoned but that did happen and it was really wierd. Anyone?