Where are they now? A tecmo directory

Dead TSB Players

2. Derrick Thomas, KC

:

I am sure I have hashed this before...but in Neenah, Wisconsin, he has earned the nickname Corpsey McAccident

but the best part about tecmo is that you can hate him every day of the year, with out having to go to his grave.....especially when you have to play him twice and he breaks his own record for sacks in a game..

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw this post and couldn't resist bringing it back from the....ehrmm dead. lol

Not with us anymore:

David Griggs LOLB, Miami

? Terry Long RG, Pittsburgh

I just played an all vs. COM season on the SNES and was thinking about having an award for:

'Best Performance by a Dead Guy'

And the award goes to........

Rodney Culver RB, Indianapolis

-Rushing: 42-174YDS 4.1AVE 3TD

-Receiving: 20-207YDS 10.3AVE 4TD

-Lead blocker for Anthony Johnson(154-1195YDS 7.7AVE 21TD)

Runners-Up:

1)Derrick Thomas ROLB, KC - 9 Sacks

2t)David Griggs LOLB, MIA - 3 Sacks

2t)Frank Warren RE, N.O. - 3 Sacks

I'm going to hell.

• 3 months later...

Erik Andolsek, offensive lineman for Detroit, was hit by a truck that went off the rode and was killed in 1992. The tragedy was overshadowed by Jerome Brown's death, which occurred the same summer.

My father weeps at the passing of any of his children. Though Jerome Brown was an All-Pro whose death received more publicity than Andolsek's, my father was saddened equally by their passings.

Just a couple months after Andolsek's death, I played a season once with Detroit where I was only allowed to score touchdowns using Andolsek on the Holy Roller and recovering his own team's blocked field goal attempts for touchdowns. I was not allowed to gain a single offensive yard with any player other than Erik. I videotaped the entire season, complete with an ass-kicking of San Fran in the Championship and an assfucking of Houston in the Super Bowl, and I sent the video tape to Andolsek's widow. I never heard back from her, but I'm sure she appreciated the fine gesture I made on behalf of Tecmo fans everywhere and on behalf of my father, the Tecmo God.

R.I.P. Erik Andolsek

• 5 months later...
  • 6 years later...
  • 1 month later...

I was a huge football autograph collector at the same time I played Tecmo as a kid. Only recently I started following up on a lot of them sending to them TTM for autographs again. A lot of guys in Tecmo are covered there naturally since it was at the dawning of the Tecmo age. Also as a sign of respect to those great players I put up their Tecmo profiles next to their autographs.

I hope to get Pat Beeeeeeeeeeaacchhh in a few weeks. Good times.

leebo

• 1 month later...