changing formations

bgiadam

OK, wow, you're right, it does work but only if you DON'T change the numbers by using the drop-down box for each team.  You have to manually type them in because if you use the drop-down box, even though the numbers DO change in the text, it just doesn't "take" for some reason.  I don't even think Big Al knows this.

Thanks Bodom!

I didn't even realize there was a drop down :cool:

You got it!

• 1 year later...

this topic is totally boggling my mind.  I am editing a 28 team rom.  Any "formation" changes I make in TSB_TOOL_SUPREME make no changes to the rom (yes I am resetting the rom/save every time).

I've looked at jstout's posts (from years gone-by) but unfortunately I lack the ability to comprehend what is being said.  One thing I gleamed is that there is a "limit" to the "total combinations of formations" that all the teams use.

Let's say I only wanted two teams on the rom (dolphins and steelers) to use 1RB_4WR.  The rest are 2RB, but I don't care if I have to make a few of these 1RB_3WR if necessary to fulfill the "combination requirement".     anybody know how?

this topic is totally boggling my mind.  I am editing a 28 team rom.  Any "formation" changes I make in TSB_TOOL_SUPREME make no changes to the rom (yes I am resetting the rom/save every time).

I've looked at jstout's posts (from years gone-by) but unfortunately I lack the ability to comprehend what is being said.  One thing I gleamed is that there is a "limit" to the "total combinations of formations" that all the teams use.

Let's say I only wanted two teams on the rom (dolphins and steelers) to use 1RB_4WR.  The rest are 2RB, but I don't care if I have to make a few of these 1RB_3WR if necessary to fulfill the "combination requirement".     anybody know how?

I've made several roms with all teams having the pro set formation and all teams having 1rb 3wr, so I'm not sure what this entire thread was originally about. Do you have the most recent version, or an older one? A problem I've noticed lately, for some odd reason it jacks up QB BILLS spot at random times either start wise, or he turns into a black man.

Am I reading this right such that 

Edit formations for 32 team rom use TSBTool. Is this because there is a setting for every single team instead of just the 6 special ones like the OG rom?

Edit formations for 28 team rom use the following thread?

I used this method.

• 2 months later...