Tipped Completion

Ahhh, what was once a Tecmo urban legend (or maybe it still is?....) has again been discovered. I've seen this twice and heard of a couple of others, but it's almost always only happened to someone twice. One of the times i saw was in a game i was playing and the ball i threw was intercepted. Me and a friend had just rented the game (and i'm not even sure it was TSB2), and during one of the three games we played that night, it happened. It never happened again. To this day i have never been sure which game it actually occurred in so on every coverage situation i'm in i always pursue until the ball touches the ground; i never know if i'll get the lucky tip again. I believe yours is the first case i've heard that didn't end up intercepted.

• 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...

I'd also like to add it's possible to 'pile jump' with the ball carrier... don't ask me how, but I did it the other day with Eric Metcalf, it was once in a lifetime, should've screenshotted it. This was SNES version though. (And I don't mean pile jump like when you rush up the middle and it switches to that cinematic screen showing him diving)