Sign in to follow this  
slim_jimmy7

Graphical Fixes and Changes

I spent this morning tweaking the introduction and Title Pages, you can take a look at the profile page to see what they look like.

I also did some work on the Chargers Helmet, I have not done there uniforms yet, but I plan to while re switching the Falcons and Panthers Helmets and Logos, and than tweaking the Bills Helmet Color Problem. Than aesthetically it should be even much better than last years!

I was a little puzzled when I tried to fix the Bills Helmet. The fix I used was updating to ZSNES 1.51, I guess ZSNES 1.42 which is what I was using wasn't reading something correctly. This will fix the Bills Helmet.

I have put some thought into which teams should be excluded from ROMs 1 & 2.

As of NFL Week 1, my vote for teams to be excluded are: Oakland & Atlanta for ROM #1, and Houston & Tampa Bay for ROM #2.

Here's the rest of the list of teams that deserve to be kicked out:

- Buffalo

- Miami

- Minnesota

- Detroit

- Cleveland (but you can't kick the Browns out, too many Browns fans play Tecmo)

Looks good. Opening screens are nice. Carolina and Atlanta look good in their proper locations with the proper helmets. Chargers' helmet is perfect.

Is there any way you can swap out Oakland & Atlanta for ROM #1, and Houston & Tampa Bay for ROM #2 ? Or is it too late?

Here are 3 changes that can be made to the helmets (the large helmets). It's no big deal if you can't change any of these:

- Panthers face mask should be black

- Lions face mask should be black

- Broncos face mask should be dark blue

For this year it is too late to pull teams off, I am really sorry about that. Next year we should have a discussion in June on how we want the teams aligned. The problem we run into with switching teams in TSB3 is that they are not as flexible as TSB NES, we simply don't know as much about the tile alignment, so we have to make sure that we have tile space to switch things aroung.

I will get those Large Helmet fixes done very soon however, that is not a problem at all, tell me if you see anything else.

FINISHED AND UPLOADED 9-20-07