Sign in to follow this  
johnz1

Time to get things rolling? (READ ME FIRST)

Pre-season games have begun. Rosters are filling up. Madden is almost out.

Maybe we should get moving with TSB42.

I know I'm very busy with KGB, but I think I can handle two projects at once. At the least, I can be planning TSB42 while finishing KGB07.

Slim, on your side, what do you think will be the new features for this year's release? Is changing player photos a possibility? I'll try to find new things that I can bring to the table.

My rosters will still be a modified even teams format, where almost every player except the excellent ones have the same ratings. Maybe we can find someone else to make rosters with individual player ratings. It would be cool to have two versions of the ROM.

Slim, how should we collaborate on this rom, as far as me passing of the rosters to you? I forget exactly how we did it last year. Did I just send you a .TSB file?

I'm really looking forward to completing another TSB3 rom. This should be another great one.

I am open to anything, last year we did have a lot of problems with getting those roms converted, so I am going to take a look at some of the notes from last year.

I think I might try to do the faces for this year, last I checked I was still trying to create a solid and efficient system for getting the faces together.

I should be around to collaborate with and we should get rolling, I think I am going to get the schedule going next week.

Tomorrow night I will start on the new schedule.

Johnz1 looks like he will be on the game after his vacation, he will be doing the main rosters.

I would like it if the different aspects listed below each had it's own topic in this forum, that way things can be organized. If you would like to help out just start a section or post in one of these sections.

1. Rosters, I am thinking if we have time I might try and corral a more subjective ratings along with Johnz's good ratings (just to stir up some controversy).

2. Sim Rankings.

3. Totally Redone Title Page, something that gives it more of a brand awareness.

4. A few graphical updates, San Diego has new jerseys, and I am sure there are a few more things I could tinker with.

5. If I have time, I hope to get the faces done, but like I had said... if I have time (unless I had some help, than I could put a guarantee out)

6. I hope to tinker with some of the AI in the game per Amrush's post.

Lastly, does anyone want a different re-alignment of the games teams from TSB41?

The opening screens look really good. But, as expected, I have some requests/advice.

- Shouldn't the first screen say "AN nfl game edit", instead of "A nfl game edit"? Other than this grammer problem, I think this screen looks 100% perfect. I love Tecmobuilders logo.

- For the second screen, I don't like the mentioning of my name without yours. Since we are credited on the third screen, I think this screen should just say (I dont know how the formatting and line breaks would work):

c 2007

ROSTERS ACCURATE AS OF

OCTOBER 2007

NOT A LICENSED GAME

- I also really like the third screen. Is there any way to delete the copyright symbol on the first line? It doesn't really make sense there. Also, could you delete the "1" from "JOHNZ1"? I know this is the name I use on the forums, but "JOHNZ" is the name I use in the Griffey rom, and I'd like to keep it consistent (between roms, not necessarily between roms and the forums).

- Doesn't look like you changed anything on the START GAME screen. The second line should say 2007 instead of 2006. Also, if possible, could you move the second line over two characters so that it is centered. Also, flash.emuware.com doesn't exist anymore. Can you change that to either Tecmobuilders or Knobbe?

Sorry being so anal, but I'm a helpless perfectionist. Despite these recommendations, you've done a great a job with these screens.

A NFL game edit is because I can't fit another letter in there.

The reason your name is on the Players Inc screen is because you do the rosters, ratings, and that is the players screen, depending if you have deep feelings about this or not, I would like to keep it with that.

The copyright can be removed and I can fix the 1's, and the 2006 FLASH.EMUWARE.COM stuff is because I forgot to change things during the roster import which inputs that automatically (I hate that stupid thing).

The opening screens look really good. But, as expected, I have some requests/advice.

- Shouldn't the first screen say "AN nfl game edit", instead of "A nfl game edit"? Other than this grammer problem, I think this screen looks 100% perfect. I love Tecmobuilders logo.

- For the second screen, I don't like the mentioning of my name without yours. Since we are credited on the third screen, I think this screen should just say (I dont know how the formatting and line breaks would work):

c 2007

ROSTERS ACCURATE AS OF

OCTOBER 2007

NOT A LICENSED GAME

- I also really like the third screen. Is there any way to delete the copyright symbol on the first line? It doesn't really make sense there. Also, could you delete the "1" from "JOHNZ1"? I know this is the name I use on the forums, but "JOHNZ" is the name I use in the Griffey rom, and I'd like to keep it consistent (between roms, not necessarily between roms and the forums).

- Doesn't look like you changed anything on the START GAME screen. The second line should say 2007 instead of 2006. Also, if possible, could you move the second line over two characters so that it is centered. Also, flash.emuware.com doesn't exist anymore. Can you change that to either Tecmobuilders or Knobbe?

Sorry being so anal, but I'm a helpless perfectionist. Despite these recommendations, you've done a great a job with these screens.

Don't worry about it, if you don't catch it someone else will. Also I can't get to your PM, the board is messing up with that, as soon as I get to it I will reply