As taken from the other newly pinned "Other Games" forum threads... I'll do my best to pin threads that are of other games being developed by forum members here. Consider this thread pinned! Keep up the good work.

Tried cant download missing files for some reason n plus i hear u cant change there faces so could be a white kobe or a black dirk which wouldnt feel right lol's

So do u need a simple rom dump??There is some tecmo super nba basketbal 2012 on youtube.but i cant find the ROM 

I'd break a grandmother's leg to get a SNES NBA LIVE '98 redone with current rosters.

Would be pretty easy to convert Coach K on the genesis over to an NBA ROM...in fact, it'd be real easy...if only we had that last bit of info from drunkenhonkey or hurricane55...

Would be pretty easy to convert Coach K on the genesis over to an NBA ROM...in fact, it'd be real easy...if only we had that last bit of info from drunkenhonkey or hurricane55...

you'll get that info out of them somehow! lol

I really don't know, it's been about 3 years, and I drop hints wherever I can.  Unfortunately, we don't have too many genesis hackers around here, so it's not like someone can step up and help.  We have about 95% of the data we need, so we're close.  Honestly, if we can make it happen, converting to an NBA ROM wouldn't be difficult, and might be kind of fun...

Anyways, I mostly have given up...thankfully there are lots of great projects to enjoy in it's stead...

Heyo! You might want to change the thread title or something in a way to let people know what ROM base this is. :) Go go, Tecmo Basketball.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Wamboozled Works
      NBA LIVE 2020 (98 Sega)
      View File Hey Guys, 

For those NBA LIVE 98 fans out there, this rom-hack has been completed with the updated rosters effective of July 27th, 2019. 
      Submitter Wamboozled Works Submitted 07/14/2019 Category Genesis  
    • By Wamboozled Works
      Hey Guys, 

For those NBA LIVE 98 fans out there, this rom-hack has been completed with the updated rosters effective of July 27th, 2019. 
    • By Baron von Lector
      View File R.B.I. Baseball 1919
      This ROM commemorates the 1919 baseball season and the Black Sox scandal, 100 years later.  The teams included on the ROM are:  Cincinnati Reds, Chicago White Sox,  New York Giants, Cleveland Indians, New York Yankees, Chicago Cubs, Pittsburgh Pirates, Detroit Tigers, Washington Senators, and Boston Red Sox. 

This ROM, and the rest of my collection can be found at BaronGaming.weebly.com.  Enjoy!
      Submitter Baron von Lector Submitted 07/21/2019 Category RBI Baseball  
    • By Baron von Lector
      This ROM commemorates the 1919 baseball season and the Black Sox scandal, 100 years later.  The teams included on the ROM are:  Cincinnati Reds, Chicago White Sox,  New York Giants, Cleveland Indians, New York Yankees, Chicago Cubs, Pittsburgh Pirates, Detroit Tigers, Washington Senators, and Boston Red Sox. 

This ROM, and the rest of my collection can be found at BaronGaming.weebly.com.  Enjoy!