As taken from the other newly pinned "Other Games" forum threads... I'll do my best to pin threads that are of other games being developed by forum members here. Consider this thread pinned! Keep up the good work.

Tried cant download missing files for some reason n plus i hear u cant change there faces so could be a white kobe or a black dirk which wouldnt feel right lol's

So do u need a simple rom dump??There is some tecmo super nba basketbal 2012 on youtube.but i cant find the ROM 

I'd break a grandmother's leg to get a SNES NBA LIVE '98 redone with current rosters.

Would be pretty easy to convert Coach K on the genesis over to an NBA ROM...in fact, it'd be real easy...if only we had that last bit of info from drunkenhonkey or hurricane55...

Would be pretty easy to convert Coach K on the genesis over to an NBA ROM...in fact, it'd be real easy...if only we had that last bit of info from drunkenhonkey or hurricane55...

you'll get that info out of them somehow! lol

I really don't know, it's been about 3 years, and I drop hints wherever I can.  Unfortunately, we don't have too many genesis hackers around here, so it's not like someone can step up and help.  We have about 95% of the data we need, so we're close.  Honestly, if we can make it happen, converting to an NBA ROM wouldn't be difficult, and might be kind of fun...

Anyways, I mostly have given up...thankfully there are lots of great projects to enjoy in it's stead...

Heyo! You might want to change the thread title or something in a way to let people know what ROM base this is. :) Go go, Tecmo Basketball.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Thomas Arthur Solarik
      View File Tecmo Super Bowl 3 - 2020
      Welcome to the Tecmo Super Bowl 3 - 2020

I've updated the rosters referring to the Lindy's Sports Pro Football rosters 2020. I will be using the lineups.com/nfl/rosters to obtain the accurate player ratings (-20 rating from that site) 

New in 2020 rom:
      - All top rookies from draft class - Joe Burrow, Chase Young, Isaiah Simmons, Derrick Brown, Javon Kinlaw, Justin Herbert, Jeff Okudah, Jerry Jeudy, Henry Ruggs, and many more.
      - Rosters accurate as of June 19th, 2020.
      - Houston Texans replaced the Houston Oilers.
      - There is no Balitmore Ravens or Tennessee Titans (Lamar Jackson and Derrick Henry are on the FA market for in-season play).

Looking for assistance on editing the graphics to some degree (Mini helmets, Logos and Endzones)

Any updates you would like to see, please let me know.

Submitter Thomas Arthur Solarik Submitted 06/19/2020 Category Genesis  
    • By Darth Brett
      Ken Griffey Jr Baseball - All-Time Greats
      View File This is a custom hack of the original KGB SNES game, but with all-time legends on every team's roster!
      I tried to include a bit of every championship era a team had on each roster, spanning all 98 seasons in MLB's live-ball era from 1920-2019. 

ROSTER STRUCTURES
      I kept the game's basic structure and fundamentals for rosters intact. What this means is that every team has 5 starting pitchers, 5 relievers, 8 (or 9 in the AL) starting position players and 7 (or 6 in the AL) bench position players. I also stayed true to the original's roster makeup so that nearly every bench has a backup catcher, 3 backup infielders and 3 backup outfielders -- except in the AL, where the DH's natural position dictates the remaining bench positions (example - David Ortiz's natural position  was 1B, so the Red Sox only have 2 IFs on the bench). I think there are 1 or 2 teams that may have 4 OFs or 4 IFs on the bench, but the rest stay true to that formula. Generally, a player appears on the team he played his best seasons for. But there are some exceptions in order to get as many deserving players in the game as I could (example - Mike Piazza had his best seasons with the Dodgers from '93-'97, but he is the Mets' starting catcher in this game). Also, I made a rule that no player can appear more than once in the game. So you will not see Barry Bonds on the Pirates and the Giants, Reggie on the A's and Yankees, Bic Mac on the A's and Cardinals or Frank Robinson on the Reds and the Orioles. 

PLAYER STATS
      Player's stats are based on their 7 peak consecutive seasons of their career, with the majority of those seasons for the team they represent in this version of the game. For example, Frank Thomas' stats and ratings in this game are his 1991-1997 seasons averaged out. These same basic rules apply to pitchers as well for their ratings, ERA, Wins, Losses and Saves stats. Also, in order to really see every player on an equal playing field, the 7-year peak season stats/ratings are pro-rated. So for instance, if you look at Tony Gwynn's stats in the game, those are his 7-year peak numbers pro-rated to 500 ABs. All position players' stats are pro-rated to 500 ABs. All starting pitchers' stats are pro-rated to 32 GS. And all relievers' stats are pro-rated to 60 G. This allows you to look at the players on even ground, so a player who may have usually had 720 plate appearances won't have bloated stats over a guy who may have only normally had 500 plate appearances during his 7-year peak. 

PLAYER RATINGS/SKILLS
      Player's skill ratings also had a specific system I used. Using players' 7-year peak season numbers and pro-rated to 500 AB/32 GS/60 G, here were the ranking systems I used for each skill rating:

HITTERS
      BAT uses the hitter's batting average in their 7-yr peak. Depending on the era the player played in, this can slightly change. So for example, if a player played during a high offensive era like 1919-1940 or 1994-2005, it's slightly adjusted and accounts for that.
      POW uses the hitter's home runs as well as Isolated Power and Slugging% in their 7-yr peak.
      SPD uses the hitter's Stolen Base attempts + 3Bs in their 7-yr peak 
      DEF uses the hitter's fielding percentage as well as DRS (Defensive Runs Saved), dWAR in their 7-yr peak. In addition, I also took outfielders' assists into account. Likewise for catchers, their CS% was also used and plays a part in their DEF rating. With some exceptions here and there (like Jeter), most players with multiple Gold Gloves almost always received a 8 or better DEF rating. However, there are a few players who had great defense (9 or 10) that never won a GG and also a few who have won GG and had mediocre or only slightly above avg defense (Jose Altuve and Derek Jeter are good examples of this). 

PITCHERS
      SPD uses the pitcher's SO/9 innings pitched in their 7-yr peak.
      CON uses the pitcher's WHIP as well as FIP in their 7-yr peak.
      FAT uses the starting pitcher's innings pitched per games started in their 7-yr peak and a reliever's innings pitched per games played in their 7-yr peak period. 

PLAYER'S PHYSICAL APPEARANCES
      I tried to be as faithful as I could to all player's physical appearances. Whether that was physical stature and physique, batting stances, hair length and color, facial hair or skin tones. I think I did a decent job and hope you feel like the players match their real-life counterparts as much as this game allows it to. If anybody notices a mistake or something that may need to be fixed, please let me know! I will fix it and re-upload an updated version.

Please leave any feedback, criticism, suggestions or comments on here! I'd love to know what anybody else thinks that downloads and plays this. Also, please check-out my '98 expansion teams addition where the Arizona Diamondbacks and Tampa Bay Devil Rays are represented.

ENJOY!!!!

Ken Griffey Jr. All-Time Edition.smc

Submitter Darth Brett Submitted 03/23/2019 Category SNES  
    • By Darth Brett
      This is a custom hack of the original KGB SNES game, but with all-time legends on every team's roster!
      I tried to include a bit of every championship era a team had on each roster, spanning all 98 seasons in MLB's live-ball era from 1920-2019. 

ROSTER STRUCTURES
      I kept the game's basic structure and fundamentals for rosters intact. What this means is that every team has 5 starting pitchers, 5 relievers, 8 (or 9 in the AL) starting position players and 7 (or 6 in the AL) bench position players. I also stayed true to the original's roster makeup so that nearly every bench has a backup catcher, 3 backup infielders and 3 backup outfielders -- except in the AL, where the DH's natural position dictates the remaining bench positions (example - David Ortiz's natural position  was 1B, so the Red Sox only have 2 IFs on the bench). I think there are 1 or 2 teams that may have 4 OFs or 4 IFs on the bench, but the rest stay true to that formula. Generally, a player appears on the team he played his best seasons for. But there are some exceptions in order to get as many deserving players in the game as I could (example - Mike Piazza had his best seasons with the Dodgers from '93-'97, but he is the Mets' starting catcher in this game). Also, I made a rule that no player can appear more than once in the game. So you will not see Barry Bonds on the Pirates and the Giants, Reggie on the A's and Yankees, Bic Mac on the A's and Cardinals or Frank Robinson on the Reds and the Orioles. 

PLAYER STATS
      Player's stats are based on their 7 peak consecutive seasons of their career, with the majority of those seasons for the team they represent in this version of the game. For example, Frank Thomas' stats and ratings in this game are his 1991-1997 seasons averaged out. These same basic rules apply to pitchers as well for their ratings, ERA, Wins, Losses and Saves stats. Also, in order to really see every player on an equal playing field, the 7-year peak season stats/ratings are pro-rated. So for instance, if you look at Tony Gwynn's stats in the game, those are his 7-year peak numbers pro-rated to 500 ABs. All position players' stats are pro-rated to 500 ABs. All starting pitchers' stats are pro-rated to 32 GS. And all relievers' stats are pro-rated to 60 G. This allows you to look at the players on even ground, so a player who may have usually had 720 plate appearances won't have bloated stats over a guy who may have only normally had 500 plate appearances during his 7-year peak. 

PLAYER RATINGS/SKILLS
      Player's skill ratings also had a specific system I used. Using players' 7-year peak season numbers and pro-rated to 500 AB/32 GS/60 G, here were the ranking systems I used for each skill rating:

HITTERS
      BAT uses the hitter's batting average in their 7-yr peak. Depending on the era the player played in, this can slightly change. So for example, if a player played during a high offensive era like 1919-1940 or 1994-2005, it's slightly adjusted and accounts for that.
      POW uses the hitter's home runs as well as Isolated Power and Slugging% in their 7-yr peak.
      SPD uses the hitter's Stolen Base attempts + 3Bs in their 7-yr peak 
      DEF uses the hitter's fielding percentage as well as DRS (Defensive Runs Saved), dWAR in their 7-yr peak. In addition, I also took outfielders' assists into account. Likewise for catchers, their CS% was also used and plays a part in their DEF rating. With some exceptions here and there (like Jeter), most players with multiple Gold Gloves almost always received a 8 or better DEF rating. However, there are a few players who had great defense (9 or 10) that never won a GG and also a few who have won GG and had mediocre or only slightly above avg defense (Jose Altuve and Derek Jeter are good examples of this). 

PITCHERS
      SPD uses the pitcher's SO/9 innings pitched in their 7-yr peak.
      CON uses the pitcher's WHIP as well as FIP in their 7-yr peak.
      FAT uses the starting pitcher's innings pitched per games started in their 7-yr peak and a reliever's innings pitched per games played in their 7-yr peak period. 

PLAYER'S PHYSICAL APPEARANCES
      I tried to be as faithful as I could to all player's physical appearances. Whether that was physical stature and physique, batting stances, hair length and color, facial hair or skin tones. I think I did a decent job and hope you feel like the players match their real-life counterparts as much as this game allows it to. If anybody notices a mistake or something that may need to be fixed, please let me know! I will fix it and re-upload an updated version.

Please leave any feedback, criticism, suggestions or comments on here! I'd love to know what anybody else thinks that downloads and plays this. Also, please check-out my '98 expansion teams addition where the Arizona Diamondbacks and Tampa Bay Devil Rays are represented.

ENJOY!!!!

• By Thomas Arthur Solarik
      Welcome to the Tecmo Super Bowl 3 - 2020

I've updated the rosters referring to the Lindy's Sports Pro Football rosters 2020. I will be using the lineups.com/nfl/rosters to obtain the accurate player ratings (-20 rating from that site) 

New in 2020 rom:
      - All top rookies from draft class - Joe Burrow, Chase Young, Isaiah Simmons, Derrick Brown, Javon Kinlaw, Justin Herbert, Jeff Okudah, Jerry Jeudy, Henry Ruggs, and many more.
      - Rosters accurate as of June 19th, 2020.
      - Houston Texans replaced the Houston Oilers.
      - There is no Balitmore Ravens or Tennessee Titans (Lamar Jackson and Derrick Henry are on the FA market for in-season play).

Looking for assistance on editing the graphics to some degree (Mini helmets, Logos and Endzones)

Any updates you would like to see, please let me know.

• By TecManager
      Hello Tecmo Community,
      I am new to the Tecmo community and was looking at all these great tecmo NFL leagues you guys have here.
      I was looking through the Roms and saw the TSB NCAA19 2.0 rom by Fatcheerleader and was thinking about maybe trying to start a league using this rom.
      I am a newbie but have been watching online tecmo play for a long time and decided to try online play. So I wanted to start a different kind of league for newbies like me that could be fun.

I guess my questions are:
      1. Would I be able to use this Rom? Is that ok?
      2. Do you think it would even work if I got maybe 10 or more people to play?
      3. All stats, w/l records would be entered on a google form to keep stats from end of game screen. Would that be a good idea?

I'm really not tech savvy and wouldn't know really how to work inputting stats on a manager software and so on.  So if this actually sounds good to anyone, any help with google spreadsheet template or way to keep stats would be great.

Preliminary thoughts  for the league would be:
      - Top 5 ranked teams would be out of play to pick because they would be too strong. Would want this to be fair to everyone.
      - Do a random lottery draft order to see where everyone gets to pick and they choose their team based on order of draft.
      - If ten teams in league than top 6 make playoff; if 12 top 8; if 16 top 10.

Any advice or opinions would be greatly appreciated.
      Thanks fellas.

Follow 0