• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Tried cant download missing files for some reason n plus i hear u cant change there faces so could be a white kobe or a black dirk which wouldnt feel right lol's

So do u need a simple rom dump??There is some tecmo super nba basketbal 2012 on youtube.but i cant find the ROM 

I'd break a grandmother's leg to get a SNES NBA LIVE '98 redone with current rosters.

Would be pretty easy to convert Coach K on the genesis over to an NBA ROM...in fact, it'd be real easy...if only we had that last bit of info from drunkenhonkey or hurricane55...

Would be pretty easy to convert Coach K on the genesis over to an NBA ROM...in fact, it'd be real easy...if only we had that last bit of info from drunkenhonkey or hurricane55...

you'll get that info out of them somehow! lol

I really don't know, it's been about 3 years, and I drop hints wherever I can.  Unfortunately, we don't have too many genesis hackers around here, so it's not like someone can step up and help.  We have about 95% of the data we need, so we're close.  Honestly, if we can make it happen, converting to an NBA ROM wouldn't be difficult, and might be kind of fun...

Anyways, I mostly have given up...thankfully there are lots of great projects to enjoy in it's stead...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...