Cartridge ?

DeadlyRedly

I have 2012 11 10 & 09 on cart & im about to get 2013 & 1988. Anyone have any other years that they might recommend?

also where did all that awsome cover art go that I once saw in here? I thinking Herschel Walker for my 88 game.

You should put Eric Dickerson on the cover............unless you don't have that version........the REAL version.

Since the TSB are numbered by the year the Super Bowl is played in wouldn't the TSB '88 be the '87 strike season.

If you're going to make your own cover I recommend Elway or Bosworth. Elway for 'The Drive' against the Browns, and Bosworth for the hype that surrounding him. Also the Terminator mullet haircut would look BA on the cover.

I recommend TSB '78. For the sole reason the Cowboys won the Super Bowl that year.

Since the TSB are numbered by the year the Super Bowl is played in wouldn't the TSB '88 be the '87 strike season.

If you're going to make your own cover I recommend Elway or Bosworth. Elway for 'The Drive' against the Browns, and Bosworth for the hype that surrounding him. Also the Terminator mullet haircut would look BA on the cover.

I recommend TSB '78. For the sole reason the Cowboys won the Super Bowl that year.

I was 8 in 78 & didnt really start to follow the NFL till around 83. I was a CFL fan in 78,lol. I do like you Elway idea!

I was 8 in 78 & didnt really start to follow the NFL till around 83. I was a CFL fan in 78,lol. I do like you Elway idea!

In the hacked early TSB remakes the 80s & early 90's games are the same season/year they say they are. So the 88 season has the 88 schedule & the players scores are according to how they played that season.