Team Name Location

macknbyner

So, I've been around this community for a while now, and I've made a few mods with custom teams and such using the 28 team NES version of TSB. Recently, I switched up and started editting the 32 team CX Rom. I used the TSBToolSupreme and found it could do nearly all the edits I required. However, There is no way to change the team names with the tool. So I searched here on the site and found some posts that said I'd need to use the hex editor to do this. I have the hex editor and have used it before to change colors of the background and whatnot. But I can't find the location of team names in the editor. I have even used the search tool in the editor to no avail. If someone could point me in the direction of where to find this information or give me a quick tutorial on how to change team names in the 32 team rom via another method, I'd greatly appreciate it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 years later...
  • 1 month later...

Yeah this isn't necessarily very clear for something that is typically overlooked to edit.

That spreadsheet is probably 90% of the way there...just need to verify it would insert the data in the right spot, set a check to make sure that any limits are pushed, and then make a line you can just copy and paste into TSB Tool.

After the release of TSB 2020 though

• 2 weeks later...