TecmoBowl.org Presents Tecmo Super Bowl 2013

Knobbe

TSB_2013_RC1_14.pngTSB_2013_RC1_13.pngTSB_2013_RC1_11.pngTSB_2013_RC1_10.pngTSB_2013_RC1_08.pngTSB_2013_RC1_03.pngTSB_2013_RC1_02.pngTSB_2013_RC1_01.png

Welcome back to TecmoBowl.org as we and cover athlete Rob Gronkowski celebrate the 21st birthday of Tecmo Super Bowl with our annual release! If you haven't been around in a while I hope you like our new site and if it's your first time we hope you stay and look around.

If you find any misspellings or wrong numbers, please feel free to hit our forums and let us know. This is our release candidate and we will surely update this as we progress. You can suggest that we make your favorite players awesomer....but we probably won't. That sort of stuff is based on assumptions and we're sticking with ours!

View full article

For Atlanta Falcons: Chris Redman (QB) was cut by the Falcons. Dominique Davis is the #2 QB now. John Parker WIlson is the #3 QB. Cox is no longer the fullback, he was cut. The new FB is Lousaka Polite. Also, how can Chris Johnson (Titans) not be a faster RB on the game. He is the fastest RB in the NFL. Randy Moss should also have higher catch ratings (he's the Modern Day Jerry Rice). Overall great job though, thanks!

For Atlanta Falcons: Chris Redman (QB) was cut by the Falcons. Dominique Davis is the #2 QB now. John Parker WIlson is the #3 QB. Cox is no longer the fullback, he was cut. The new FB is Lousaka Polite.

Thanks! This will be updated on the final release

Also, how can Chris Johnson (Titans) not be a faster RB on the game. He is the fastest RB in the NFL. Randy Moss should also have higher catch ratings (he's the Modern Day Jerry Rice). Overall great job though, thanks!

Given the limited attributes of Tecmo Super Bowl, we can't make Chris Johnson the fastest without making him the most dominant. Last year he certainly wasn't so his numbers reflect sort of a mix between the guy that was the best 2 years ago and a guy who fell down when touched last year. If there was a way we could make Randy Moss a top level WR while letting him only play 15 plays a game we would. However great he was, he certainly hasn't been performing at a high level for years.

From FB

"This is badass. Just started a season with the browns Josh Gordon is balck and #86. I think you guys have him #13 and white."

I'll check the race on Josh Gordon. However a super-Browns fan has let us know that he updated his jersey to be #13 during training camp. He was #12 in college and took #86 as a place holder. Colt McCoy wouldn't give up #12 so he switched to #13. Even the Cleveland Brown's site hasn't updated!

I posted this in the download section, but in order to get the proper probowl players, you need to reset the game from the schedule menu like you're clearing a season. I don't recall if there is a fix for this.

I'll check the race on Josh Gordon. However a super-Browns fan has let us know that he updated his jersey to be #13 during training camp. He was #12 in college and took #86 as a place holder. Colt McCoy wouldn't give up #12 so he switched to #13. Even the Cleveland Brown's site hasn't updated!

cbssports line shows #86 and sow does google preseason photos http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1321390-josh-gordon-complete-fantasy-profile-draft-strategy

Also, from the previous thread, pertaining to the browns..Billy Winn is NOT the new starter. Its actually #93 John Hughes

cbssports line shows #86 and sow does google preseason photos http://bleacherrepor...-draft-strategy

It's one of those deals where they're out of date I think....there is a whole story about it - http://www.waitingfornextyear.com/2012/09/cleveland-browns-announce-uniform-number-changes/

For Atlanta Falcons: Chris Redman (QB) was cut by the Falcons. Dominique Davis is the #2 QB now. John Parker WIlson is the #3 QB. Cox is no longer the fullback, he was cut. The new FB is Lousaka Polite. Also, how can Chris Johnson (Titans) not be a faster RB on the game. He is the fastest RB in the NFL. Randy Moss should also have higher catch ratings (he's the Modern Day Jerry Rice). Overall great job though, thanks!

Thanks! This will be updated on the final release

Davis is a developmental rookie QB. Luke McCown is the #2 QB in ATL.

Edited by Knobbe