Sign in to follow this  
Knobbe

Tecmo Tourney Cheat Sheet

rainman.jpg

As I'm sure all of you are aware, there are 840 players in the original Tecmo Super Bowl. However, when it comes down to tournament time and you're in the middle of a game sometimes you forgot the simple things like the INT level of Dennis Byrd or the MS of Rod McSwain.

Well, we have something for you. Living legend "Buck", when not busy making some of the world's greatest hacks, put together this handy cheat sheet. After printing it out, you can then cut it down to size and it forms a 28 page booklet of all the teams minus those unnecessary attributes like Passing Accuracy and Quickness. You know it's been proven they aren't actually used by the game, right? Oof... also check out the included attributes guide.

• [wpfilebase tag=fileurl id=3 linktext='Tecmo Super Bowl Cheat Sheet (XLS)' /]
  • [wpfilebase tag=fileurl id=4 linktext='Tecmo Super Bowl Cheat Sheet (PDF)' /]
  • [wpfilebase tag=fileurl id=5 linktext='Tecmo Super Bowl Attribute Guide' /]

View full article

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By MlSTERHOLLYWOOD
      I'm thinking about putting together a TSB Tournament for the NES over here in NJ. Northern Jersey area in Passaic County. I have a group of guys willing to put this together. It could be a good location as it could bring in players from NY area and maybe even Philly.

I have a venue that I could use no problem. We have held many birthdays and bachelor parties there. It has its own seperate room with a bar in the other room. It could hold a good amount of players.

I have about 4 consoles I can get right now and could put together a site for sign ups etc.

Was just wondering if anyone here would be interested in playing if I do put it together.

I was looking to do it probably on a Saturday on Feb 2nd. Its super bowl weekend. The super bowl is that Sunday. So you have you Super Bowl, World Series, Mega Bowl etc. And Saturday Feb 2nd we could have a NES Tecmo Super Bowl tournament.

Mario Pirchala
      [email protected]
    • By Knobbe
      As I'm sure all of you are aware, there are 840 players in the original Tecmo Super Bowl. However, when it comes down to tournament time and you're in the middle of a game sometimes you forgot the simple things like the INT level of Dennis Byrd or the MS of Rod McSwain.

Well, we have something for you. Living legend "Buck", when not busy making some of the world's greatest hacks, put together this handy cheat sheet. After printing it out, you can then cut it down to size and it forms a 28 page booklet of all the teams minus those unnecessary attributes like Passing Accuracy and Quickness. You know it's been proven they aren't actually used by the game, right? Oof... also check out the included attributes guide.
      [wpfilebase tag=fileurl id=3 linktext='Tecmo Super Bowl Cheat Sheet (XLS)' /]
      [wpfilebase tag=fileurl id=4 linktext='Tecmo Super Bowl Cheat Sheet (PDF)' /]
      [wpfilebase tag=fileurl id=5 linktext='Tecmo Super Bowl Attribute Guide' /]