I wanna update the game any tips

Hello I'm a tecmo psx fan sorry to say, but I was wanting to update this game to 2012-2013 season I want it to play more sim style for coaching. Could you guys drop in some tips on what you would do. Also I have opened the iso of the game and found data files that are .ALL if anyone knows what can open them that would be awesome.

so what am i suppose to google?

I changed the graphics a few years back. It's really involved and not worth the time.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

i still would like any info you have.

I know the psx tecmo wasnt that big to some of guys but i like the psx version and really would take the time to update this game. It's not like i dont have the time because i do.

Edited by APimpNamedHuggyBear187

• 4 months later...

Successfully and easily able to edit all the graphics in this game and starting to dive into the hex portion. My plan is to make it look like the nes version.

Right now I'm composing an excel spreadsheet with all the player ratings. I don't know why, it's just something I've always wanted to see in front of me.

In my vast experience in COA'ing all versions of Tecmo, this one always gave me the most challenge and I believe it can be made into a good game with a total overhaul of all the player ratings. I guess I'm bored and need something else to edit. :lol: