I'd be willing to pay GOOD MONEY for......

.........a Tecmo Superbowl cart with Eric Dickerson on the Colts #29, & Marcus Dupree on the Rams #34...Is that possible??? I'd want Dickerson's stats to mirror Johnny Johnson's (cuzz there both tall, and run with the same type of style)...his head in his profile picture would be Tim McDonalds' (cuzz he looks pissed) but you'd have to put his rec spec goggles on him......................Marcus Dupree's profile picture & stats would mirror John Stephens' of the Patriots, except Dupree would need glasses on in his picture (cuzz he wore um') Dickerson would replace Ken Clark (not Albert Bentley, cuzz he's good, and I like him) on the Colts roster, & Marcus Dupree would replace Buford McGee on the Rams roster........................................................Eazy enough??? GREAT!!! I'll need that before Christmas...Thanx. :)

here you go. everything minus the glasses. both guys are at the same position of the guys they replaced (dickerson - RB4, etc)

nothing else changed except those two dudes.

attached

TBKING_Tecmo Super Bowl v1.nes

you're on your own putting it on a cart

Thanx Buck for all you did, but I'm not that computer literate, and don't know what to do with the stuff you sent me...I tried to open the file but my computer wont do it :( ........All I do is whoop a$$ in Tecmobowl, but as far as having any knowledge about the technical part of it, I don't...sorry.

Hey Buck........could you put Dickerson & Dupree's profile on here so I could at least see what they look like??? It be cool just to see um' on the game.......I woulda' never thought stuff like that would be possible.

Edited by ~Tailback King~

Hey Buck........could you put Dickerson & Dupree's profile on here so I could at least see what they look like??? It be cool just to see um' on the game.......I woulda' never thought stuff like that would be possible.

Try this download.

In the zip file there are instructions on how to play on an emulator
/>http://bit.ly/tsb2012g

post-5602-0-00077800-1343451165_thumb.pn

Holy sh!t Buck..........I NEED a copy of this game somehow.......I would trip my friends OUT. I don't know what it's gonna take, but I'm gonna get 1 in a cart!!! {p.s. It's DICKERSON not Dicker"sen".......unless I'm drunk, that's what I read.}

you're either drunk or you need to put your rec-specs on

you're either drunk or you need to put your rec-specs on

Probably both.........If I got a hold of that guy in Canada and asked him to do what you did, would he??? Better yet, can I still send him the file you made 4 me even if I can't open it on my own computer??? (It's on my desk top, but won't open 4 some reason).......p.s. Is there some program you would recomend trying to open it???

Edited by ~Tailback King~

WHAT THE ****!!!!! I just dragged the file right from HERE, onto my desk top, saved it, and it still won't open........That REALLY pisses me off.

It's sort of like the concept of a game vs a console. You have an electronic version of the game and now you need an electronic version of the console, which is known as an emulator.

Download the emulator here and you should be able to run the game.

much like a .doc or a .txt need a word processor to open them to edit, you'll need an "emulator" to play the game buck put together for you. It wont load onto your NES and it'll just stay right on your computer but the fact is when you open the emulator and open the .nes file he posted - you'll see the little tecmo rabbit and press x or z or whatever a and b are mapped to and you'll be like "holy crap i can play tecmo super bowl on my computer!".

The reason it's not initially loading when you drag it to your desktop is because by default windows doesn't have an emulator loaded to play the file, you probably saw a "select a program to run this file" pop up when you clicked on it - well after you get the emulator running and open the .nes file on your desktop you'll then be able to run it.

As for contacting that guy that does the NES carts, he wont need to do any work on the rom because buck has already done it for you. Get in contact with him, tell him you've got an NES rom you want him to load to a cart, send him some cash and any NES game (rad racer?) and he'll do some magic to put the rom on it for you so you can play it on the nintendo with your buddies.

At least that's how I think it works based on what the above guys have said.

edit:: you should look at the site to see what compatible carts you can send. don't try to send rad racer it wont work.

Edited by taddeimania

It is far from any NES cart.

From the man's site:

Note: An extra charge of 7$ will apply to fix carts with dead batteries.

Base Wars

Crystalis

Deja Vu

Gold Medal Challenge

Kirbys Adventure

Magician

Might & Magic

Pool of Radiance

Shadowgate

Tecmo Basketball

Tecmo Superbowl

Uninvited

Wario Woods

Bill Elliot Nascar

Bo Jackson Baseball

Bugs bunny birthday blowout

Dracula (imagesoft)

felix the cat

gauntlet 2

home alone

image fight

jurassic park

kid klown

king quest 5

MC Kids

Roundball

Silver Surfer

Star Wars

Super Mario Bros 2

Super Mario Bros 3

Tetris 2

Tiny Toon workshop

where in time is carmen

where's waldo

​"

$25 fee + cost of the donor cart + cost to ship donor to Canada + return shipping form Canada = $45-$55 for new cart.

One day I'll start making carts again. I have a good stockpile to start it up again -

[massive image]

that collection would have made 0 sense to me before this thread. Crazy what you learn here on tecmobowl.org

Edited by taddeimania

• 2 weeks later...