Interceptions...where to stand?

moulds33

Tailback, I love your passion for this game. I too, share your passion.

I'm not the best TSB player, but I'm sure my Dolphins would take your Cardinals behind the woodshed and it wouldn't be pretty.

All I'm saying is that just because Johnny Johnson leads your season with the most rushing yards and most touchdowns and beats up on the computer...doesn't mean that he's the overall #1 player in the game. If you were playing fantasy football, this would be the case.

This isn't fantasty football.

He might be ONE of the best players for YOU. But, if you took someone else's playing style and gave them Bo Jackson over Johnny Johnson.....Bo Jackson would win hands down.

With TSB, the numbers are the numbers. Johnny Johnson doesn't "work harder" or "play harder" than Barry Sanders.

The difference is when you use Johnson, YOU play harder.

You can take players if you use an emulator and play on the computer. You can do this using the TSB Tool. Link found here:

http://tecmobowl.org...ason-generator/

I'm assuming that you are playing on the console and not the computer.

It's not just the computer I beat up (mostly just stomp over) with Johnny Johnson & the Cardinals......It's real life comp, man on man. There's a lot of it out here in Portland, but in saying this, your right...I do play harder with the Cards or any other one of my favorite players I'v mentioned on this sight...they just work for me......but in saying that, Johnny Johnson has done some pretty OUTLANDISH things when it came down to getting me wins when it counted.......SO.......I guess we can agree to kind of agree.

Tailback, I love your passion for this game. I too, share your passion.

I'm not the best TSB player, but I'm sure my Dolphins would take your Cardinals behind the woodshed and it wouldn't be pretty.

All I'm saying is that just because Johnny Johnson leads your season with the most rushing yards and most touchdowns and beats up on the computer...doesn't mean that he's the overall #1 player in the game. If you were playing fantasy football, this would be the case.

This isn't fantasty football.

He might be ONE of the best players for YOU. But, if you took someone else's playing style and gave them Bo Jackson over Johnny Johnson.....Bo Jackson would win hands down.

With TSB, the numbers are the numbers. Johnny Johnson doesn't "work harder" or "play harder" than Barry Sanders.

The difference is when you use Johnson, YOU play harder.

You can take players if you use an emulator and play on the computer. You can do this using the TSB Tool. Link found here:

http://tecmobowl.org...ason-generator/

I'm assuming that you are playing on the console and not the computer.

For those of us that have never used the emulator stuff, what kind of controller do you guys use on PC? Is it possible to hook a NES controller into a PC with some sort of adapter?

For those of us that have never used the emulator stuff, what kind of controller do you guys use on PC? Is it possible to hook a NES controller into a PC with some sort of adapter?

This is what I use

http://www.retrousb.com/product_info.php?cPath=21&products_id=28&osCsid=1afc5d574e13f3d26f2415ee8e4a878a

If you have the NES adapters for this, I find it more reliable than a USB end on a NES Controller

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This is what I use

http://www.retrousb....f2415ee8e4a878a

If you have the NES adapters for this, I find it more reliable than a USB end on a NES Controller

Ok, I've got it and my pc says it's installed, but I can't seem to get it work with the ROM. I've messed with the INPUT a little and can't get anything to work. Any ideas?

It's pissing me off, I can play with the keyboard just fine and I know the controller works. I'm out of things to click on I think. HELP!!!

You need to go under your joystick control panel and make sure that the controller is installed and calibrated.

After that you can go under the input section of the emulator and make sure that the joystick is mapped to the right buttons.

If you only have one controller setup and your keyboard still works then it sounds like you didn't map it.

You need to go under your joystick control panel and make sure that the controller is installed and calibrated.

After that you can go under the input section of the emulator and make sure that the joystick is mapped to the right buttons.

If you only have one controller setup and your keyboard still works then it sounds like you didn't map it.

You're my hero godfather, thanks!!!

• 1 month later...

There's a lot of it out here in Portland, but in saying this, your right...I do play harder with the Cards or any other one of my favorite players I'v mentioned on this sight...they just work for me......but in saying that, Johnny Johnson has done some pretty OUTLANDISH things when it came down to getting me wins when it counted.......SO.......I guess we can agree to kind of agree.

I feel the same way with my Cowboys when it comes to original rom. I know them inside and out (and I don't usually change Novacek from his TE spot, it's a principle thing) and felt much more confident with them then with most other teams. That being said, I've got 2 things to share. 1, when are you gonna make an appearance at a PNW Tecmo Tourney? and 2, Johnny Johnson is like any other above average player when it comes to doing some OUTLANDISH things for getting wins when it counted. Take any RB with 50ms, heck even 44ms, and the potential is there for ridiculous game winning accomplishments. Hit me up on aim sometime and we'll rock the Cowboys n Cards.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

That's the Contra code, he's not serious.

Actually that not the Contra code, Its up up down down left right left right B A select start. And as far as Ints, besides the Jump picks it seems completely random to me. It seems like user picks are easier if you get there right as the ball is getting there but that probably just superstition, just like every other opinion on the subject.