Johnny Johnson is the best........

• 4 weeks later...

Anti-Johnny Johnson Challenge - See how many yards/injuries you can hold Johnny Johnson to by playing against the Cardinals for 16 games.

you're bringing all the challenge ideas to the table today!

• 2 weeks later...

1000 yards? You can't be serious. No one even decent at defense allows over 1000 yards rushing in a season, much less to an average back like JJ. I could autoskip a whole season and Johnson probably wouldn't get 1000 yards.

Your love for JJ has clouded your judgement TK. Lol

I hope everybody is as ignorent as you at the Seattle Tourney...It would be an eazy day for me.  (no lol)

This Seattle Tourney's official name should be "THE RIZE OF THE PHOENIX!!!"  I'm makin' this thread the official Tourney thread.........place yo bets, talk sh!t, support, or root against......It doesn't matter!!!  Let yo opinion be known!.......Maybe some of you vets who aren't participating can give me some tips, since this is my 1st one..............My tip to myself is don't get to smashed, cuzz judgment goes out the window.  I'll bet a majority of you want nothin' more than to here about how Johnny Johnson got rag doll'd all over Seattle...That won't happen.  I assure you................I'ma use the haters as motivation to put my foot right up some jabronies a$$.

imagine playing TSB yer whole life only using the colts cuz u like jeff george and everyone you play always picks 9ers, and then one day you pick the 9ers and they pick IND. People might cry in seattle if they test king with the johnny johnson thoery.

I've got Johnny Johnson as the 17th best RB in tecmo...

17th!

I got Vaughn Hebron as the best Fitness instructor in Tecmo history!!!  I heard he branched out his talent and does Yoga classes now too!!!  All bet if you pay him enough Spec, he'll give you a 1 on 1!!!  Ha hA Ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

I got Vaughn Hebron as the best Fitness instructor in Tecmo history!!!  I heard he branched out his talent and does Yoga classes now too!!!  All bet if you pay him enough Spec, he'll give you a 1 on 1!!!  Ha hA Ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

You talk about Vaughn Hebron alot... Why?

I've got Johnny Johnson as the 17th best RB in tecmo...

17th!

In a fit of rage, I accidently hit the neg rep button. I apologize. Sometimes the ghost of JJ gets to me.

• 2 weeks later...

THE SEATTLE TOURNEY IS LESS THAN TWO WEEKS AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  ........and people are gonna see why Johnny Johnson really is the best player in the game..................................................................& on a sad note, yes.........this will be my last post until after the Pac Rim Tourney in Seattle.  Now I must take one plane, 3 boats, one train, and a donkey up to an isolated northern Asian mountain location to meditate in total silence and serenity with the Tibetian Monks...There I will learn to hone my skill, master my craft, blocc out distraction, and use opponents strengths against them.  High priests' Ming Bun Fing & Hung Fa Low have been expecting me...My 2 week enlightenment journey begins tomorrow.......................and I will return on April 7th in Seattle.  To all the Tecmo Fans out there, be happy, stay healthy, & work on your thumb cardio!!!    

• 3 weeks later...

Well........My first Tournament run with Johnny was very good....{1st game, 120+, 2nd game, 270+, 3rd game, 100+}........but not good enough to get me better than 1 and 2.  I guess vs elite competition you need a whole team to get the job done.........but that ain't gonna stop me from tryin' again...When you get knocced down, you get up before the 10 count........I'll be back up in Chehalis.  You better be ready for the second round Kampuna!!!