I need help

G-12

Hello I have been playing Just Bring It 4 because i like the huddle breaks and the defense, but i cant seem to fix the sim data. The Seahawks are getting blown out like 50-3 and they have very little yards gained. I dont think the issue can be fixed with a tool of any kind i think its located elsewere....can someone help me out?

thanks

Hello I have been playing Just Bring It 4 because i like the huddle breaks and the defense, but i cant seem to fix the sim data. The Seahawks are getting blown out like 50-3 and they have very little yards gained. I dont think the issue can be fixed with a tool of any kind i think its located elsewere....can someone help me out?

thanks

I would post in the original ROM thread to get Xplosv's attention. Link - viewtopic.php?f=100&t=13064

i have used tsbtoolsupreme and jacked up seattles sim numbers to see what would happen and the glitch is still there. When i go to sim the season there are a few games were the seahawks get beat like 69-3 for example regardless of the sim data....its either the seahawks or the nfc west in general that has something messed up with its sim data. This is annoying because i really want to import the playbook from just bring it 4 into the tsb 2012 rom but everytime i do the seattle sim glitch follows.

If you could solve this it would be great

Why do I need to know you? I don't. It was merely my opinion.

Why do I need to know how many friends you have? I don't, but that is important to you obviously.

How long have I been around? 9 Years? 10 Years? Who knows. This is not important at all. But hey, now you know.

No need to get buttfurious and rage. I read your comment as condescending. /thread.

I was merely providing you some proof that I have a history of trying to help people. Also, not that I care about how many friends I have, but moreso that I've managed to get along with people here and do not in fact have a reputation of being some crotchety old messageboard veteran who hates noobs. You've been around the internet for a while. You know tone doesn't always translate well..next time wait a few minutes before jumping to conclusions.

Its the nes Tecmo Super Bowl. Its just bring it 4...the one with the huddle breaks. If you could figure out the issue that would be great.

I'm not sure if you'd be able to just copy the pointers over or not. Methinks that xplozv changed a lot of that stuff, so I'm not sure if just copying the plays over would work. You'd need the pointers and the play instructions, as far as I know. Maybe jstout or xplozv can assist more on this issue...