Drummer's NFL TECMO SUPER BOWL 2K13

drummer4god

Thx for all the well wishes guys. I can heal quickly hopefully,still to much swelling for mri . But my wife has the deck stacked against her. But i will fight 4 my wife, and tho it may sound stupid to some,tecmo has kept me sane. Oh and BTW buck nice street rom buck! I am hoping for maybe a late evening rom release today,as family has taken wife to appts,and i am here alone......workin......drummer

Drummer - best wishes for you and your wife!

I've had a few extended hospital stays over the past few years and it was TSB that kept me sane, also.

I didn't realize you kept in touch with fatcheerleader, too. He's a good dude. The site needs him back.

GOT a huge update finished. Lot of player position fixes,ratings,sim code.. Lil graphic stuff. Goin to wait for a few more weeks before i upload another one. i so hope for good news on my knee,and still worried sick about my wife. And just so things are up front, i have received 2 donations a total of 15 dollars in case anyone is wondering. Thanks to everyone,except fats lol he has been aggravating me with ray lewis of ravens pics on phone. Lol paybacks fats paybacks lol

Drummer,

This is terrible news. I hope and pray you will all make a great recovery. You need to find out which company (companies) make your wife's medications and contact them. Most companies have programs set up to help people like you, where you can get free meds. I guess also most people don't know about this. So call your pharmacy find out the company that makes her meds and check them out on the web for information or a contact phone number. For a start below is the link for the pharmaceutical company Merck's assistance program for people who do not have presciption insurance and cannot afford their medication. They have info and a contact phone number. This is the only pharm company I can remember at the moment, but do check it out. They also have a partial list of their meds on one of the dropdown bars on the left.

http://www.merck.com...tance/home.html

Edited by Carther

My thoughts and prayers are with you drum. I know Tecmo isnt just a game for you. I never thought id find a place on the web like this, and this site is really a community! We argue and talk shit to each other, but hey thats what men do!!

And tell fats we miss him here. He ruled these forums for the longest! He needs to check in now and again.

My thoughts and prayers are with you drum. I know Tecmo isnt just a game for you. I never thought id find a place on the web like this, and this site is really a community! We argue and talk shit to each other, but hey thats what men do!!

And tell fats we miss him here. He ruled these forums for the longest! He needs to check in now and again.

Drummer,

This is terrible news. I hope and pray you will all make a great recovery. You need to find out which company (companies) make your wife's medications and contact them. Most companies have programs set up to help people like you, where you can get free meds. I guess also most people don't know about this. So call your pharmacy find out the company that makes her meds and check them out on the web for information or a contact phone number. For a start below is the link for the pharmaceutical company Merck's assistance program for people who do not have presciption insurance and cannot afford their medication. They have info and a contact phone number. This is the only pharm company I can remember at the moment, but do check it out. They also have a partial list of their meds on one of the dropdown bars on the left.

http://www.merck.com...tance/home.html

Thanks Carther! Dude this may damn well be a life saver,for my wife. I really appreciate this. And honkey tecmo has on more than one occasion kept me from goin over the edge. I never thought when i played this game when younger that it would 1.save my life 2.be able to mod it to amazing things 3. Meet cool people like those here on the boards,that have similar connections to this game. 4. Now matter what my browns do in real life i can still beat fats cowboys, and win the superbowl every season on a new rom whether mine, buck's ,carther's, elway's or any of the people on here that do awesome rom hacks. I'll heal , my wife will recover , and i'll do what i can with what i have. Oh and btw i hope fat's don't mind but he is in process of moving, and more than likely staying in the doghouse,so he can watch his cowboys in peace lol. He will be back...he is prob lurking now... lol Hey fats read this... TRENT RICHARDSON is better than any player on dallas! lmao

ok, update guys. i went to doc today. He is sure there is damage to my knee. So his office is goin to call me tomorrow,and tell me when/time mri is. i just hope damage isn't bad. Please continue to pray for my wife. Thx guys. I'll have new roster update tomorrow so rom update will be out sometime tomorrow, hopefully.

Goin to try and get update done by noon tomorrow. It has quite a bit of personnel changes so i will upload it when finished. And more than likely i'll wait till end of october before i upload another,unless you guys want a update every week. Post thought on it and i'll go from there. Thx!