Drummer's NFL TECMO SUPER BOWL 2K13

drummer4god

Ok

guys i was going to hold on to this but,it's new years eve....so what

the hell! For THE 1st TIME EVER in a Tecmo Super Bowl rom,i now with the

backing and help ,of the amazing JSTOUT i give you Team Color In Game

Plays! NFLTECMOSUPERBOWLXLVII2013RU9TCPB_003_zp NFLTECMOSUPERBOWLXLVII2013RU9TCPB_001_zp Update NFL TECMO SUPER BOWL XLVII 2013RU9TCPB is 1st post of this thread! Also released

A) Does this mean that team colors can be hacked to create a homefield

(coloring the endzones and maybe the flashing colors in the crowd)?

B )  How was this done?

Edited by quince3800

Thanks for another year drummer

You, and all my fans, and the tecmo community are welcome. But i am seriously thinking of hanging it up. Alot of things have happened,most of them bad. But i am still pressing on in life. It is a chore just keeping food on the table,bills paid,and my internet on,my wife's meds are expensive. And they take a large chunk of what we receive each month  (we are both disabled) her prescription coverage won't kick in till next year. So very soon i will have to give up my internet,unless something happens soon. When i tore my quad last sept 15th,it not only put me flat of my back,but it took away the only way i had of making extra cash fixing pc's,and installing security systems. So yea, i've sold my car,pawned pretty much all we have,and still we come up short.  i am out of options,so idk what else to do. If only  1 4th of ppl who downloaded my rom would have donated $1 it would of damn near paid my internet for the year. But i asked for help, and appreciate,and thank those who did help by donating,it helped a great deal. But those donations were spent on my wife's meds first,and any that was left went towards internet. Elway,fatcheerleader,and estang can attest to the fact i am truthful and honest. i  have hacked their psp's and shipped them back to them,with no problem. So as a last word if anyone can help please do so by donating to my paypal at [email protected]   I assure you not a penny donated to me n my wife are spent for anything other than meds,and internet.  It makes me feel like a bum asking for donations, but i have exhausted all my avenues to iron things out myself,and my rope is coming undone. Btw to date my rom has been downloaded 2,600 times with only my facebook,and word of mouth promoting it, not to shabby.   So this is all i know to say,so there you have it....................Drummer

You've spent a long time working on this ROM over the years. There's no shame acknowledging that you're open for donations. It might help if you create a PayPal button that you can stick in here and in the various message boards that you promote this ROM on, if allowed. I would also suggest writing a message that states your potential inability to continue in this--that might spark some donations. You've got a pretty big following for the ROM, Drummer. Try to harness that following as much as you can. Good luck, dude. To you and your wife.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Has anyone by chance updated this themselves to reflect major free agent moves/trades? I'd like to have it and don't know how to edit it myself without screwing everything up. Wouldn't mind being pointed in the right direction as far as how to do it myself either.

• 1 month later...

Has anyone by chance updated this themselves to reflect major free agent moves/trades? I'd like to have it and don't know how to edit it myself without screwing everything up. Wouldn't mind being pointed in the right direction as far as how to do it myself either.

With the free agent market and 2014 depth charts still very fluid, it doesn't make much sense to release a rom that will be outdated one day later.  Look for a tool called TSBToolSupreme if you want to edit the rosters yourself.  It's available on this site somewhere.  If you're worried about screwing up your game, just make a copy of the file before you start messing with it.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello lads ! Hi from Brazil ! ( Yes, big fan of NFL even in Brazil )

I'm a big fan of TSB and recently discovered this version, so i want to say a BIG THANKS to the guy(s) that make this rom ! I'm still a novice player but still improving my game.

It's me or this version is way more dificult than the original game?

Looking forward to the 2k14 version !

• 2 months later...

This should probably be posted in the Hacks directory.  Here's what you do to fix that problem:

open the rom up in translhextion (of course)
on the menu, Offset / Jump to... / x3C010 / Ok

on the menu, Selection / Select Block... / x4000F (Select up to and including offset:) / Ok
     on the menu, Selection / Copy / Ok
    click on the hex area so it unhighlights
     on the menu, Offset / Jump to... / x7C010 / Ok

on the menu, Selection / Paste / Overwrite and Paste Data how many times: 1 / Ok
     on the menu, File / Save or Save As...
    done