Drummer's NFL TECMO SUPER BOWL 2K13

drummer4god

Giants (1-1) at Carolina (1-1) game notes later.

While its fresh on my mind a recap of my next game. Once again an early injury really hurts the other team. 3rd play, Giants lose Ahmad Bradshaw (3rd play) after a nice catch and run just before and I no longer fear their running game. This game I dont rush as much but once I see Andre Brown is fairly slow I use Charles Johnson to help with coverage and still rush in if they are 3rd and long. Early on I hold the Giants to a missed field goal and a fieldgoal while I run Cam and use my rbs and quick passes and build a 14-3 lead. Last play of the half Giants are on the 10 after I punt once, I call the right pass coverage and get a quick safety 16-3 at half. I notice in the 3rd Mike Tolbert my back-up rb is in good condition and has 100 hit power,75 rush power, 50 speed, 50 max so I put him in. The giants seem to play decent pass coverage but no answer for Tolbert . Once he gets around bottom corner he almost always will run over 2-3 guys before stopped. On in the game I keep the pressure on Eli, they do have 1 decent drive and Eli throws 1 td and they make and miss another fieldgoal. I throw 1 td to Smith, and Cam had rushed for a score earlier. In the 4th Giants are backed up again and this time I rush Johnson in, hit Eli, HARD, he fumbles and Luke Keuchler recovers for a defensive td. Real late Andre Brown breaks a long td run fo the giants as I try to blitz and get burnt.

Final score Carolina 37 Giants 17

Tolbert was a huge find, he will get carries :) Giants pass de was decent, noticed they knocked down 5-6 passes with guys and most of the time they covered Steve Smith fairly well, they picked Cam once on a throw to Smith getting there quicker than expected. I got sacked a couple times as well, but really used my running game alot more this game. With Bradshaw or a better backup rb probaly would have been tougher game.

Stats

Cam 50% 128 yds passing 1 int 1 pass td, 1 rush td Eli M 53% 194 yards passing 1td 0 int Cam at least 50 rush yards as well

Mike Tolbert 10 for 119 yards rushing Andre Brown 8 for 73 rushing (mainly on 1 late run of +60)

Steve Smith 2 for 62 rec td Bradshaw 1 for 42 rec yards ( 2nd play of game) was surprised no other rec. had more but thats what stat page had.

My man C johnson 2 sacks, a ff in endzone :) , alot of pass coverage help this game. doubt he will ever get a pick but he help double team guys as needed.

Giants missed 2 long FG in game and made one that had to be 60 yards!

Next up at Atlanta who are 3-0.

Edited by badwolf99

Nice recaps! Glad someone takes time to post,i am just depressed from not being able to walk,and my life's health. But she has improved a lil,and we are both alive. Holiday's this year will suck at my house,no thanksgiving dinner,and won't be able to buy gifts,cause their is no money left by time rent,utilties,and my wife's meds are paid. Sucks but life goes on. Keep posting bro i appreciate the reads.

Nice recaps! Glad someone takes time to post,i am just depressed from not being able to walk,and my life's health. But she has improved a lil,and we are both alive. Holiday's this year will suck at my house,no thanksgiving dinner,and won't be able to buy gifts,cause their is no money left by time rent,utilties,and my wife's meds are paid. Sucks but life goes on. Keep posting bro i appreciate the reads.

Im going through a similar kinda ordeal with my mom, she broke 2 ribs 3 weeks ago and she is near 70, so Im having to buy groceries/pay medical bills ect because she cant leave her home.and only gets a SS check for income. Very depressing as I add debt to a couple credit cards weekly now to help her, but she raised me so I feel like I have to try and just hope she can recover at some point. Playing tecmo mods at least make you forget somewhat for a little while. I will keep doing updates when possible and I hope life improves for us all.

Game4 notes Carolina 2-1 at Atlanta 3-0

6 min q

Very interesting/good battle. Best way to summon this one up I think is to list the scoring drives. This will list the main action, not every play in drive of course unless notes as such :)

Ryan to Roddy White 72yd pass td ATL 0-7

Tolbert 2-3 good rushes, Cam a rush, Tolbert short pass TD Caro 7-7

Julio Jones TD catch from Ryan ATL 7-14

Tolbert long sideline run Caro 14-14

Field Goal Atl 14-17

halftime!

Cam rush TD at end of drive Caro 21-17

Atlanta forced to punt! ***game changer*** I get a good sack on Ryan here with Hardy,on same play match/blitz

Steve Smith TD after drive Caro 28-17

Late in 4th M Turner td rush Atl 28-24 (burnt on blitz attempt)

Final Carolina 28 Atlanta 24 Close/clean game no ints no fumbles

Other Stats Cam 83% 235 yards 1td pass 1 td rush sacked 0 Tolbert 7/92 rushing 1 rec td 1 rush td Steve Smith 4/131 rec. 1td

Ryan 40% 241 yards 2td passes sacked 2 both by Hardy M Turner 8/99 rushing 1 td Roddy White 1/72 rec 1td

Total offense Carolina 19 runs 129 yd 235 pass yds 14 first downs

Atlanta 12 runs 131 yd 241 pass yds 9 first downs very even production!

Fun game, could have easily been a real game stat-wise :) I have to praise Cam getting the ball off for a couple first downs on the( 4-wide curl play) under blitz pressure. A couple times he scrambled and found a guy last second as well or managed a decent run for yards under pressure. Atlanta pass de wasnt great for them. I now consider Tolbert a starting rb as long as he stays in good condition. Next up Seattle.

Edited by badwolf99

A couple of screen shots, my division, afc east :shock: rush chart Im happy with (Cam/tds) Pats have scored plenty but bad defense looks to have cost them,lol. And Saints 64 points in 4 games. That injury to Brees really hurt. I havnt completely finished skip on 4th week so a few teams have just 3 games in. I really try to play a realistic game, not targeting 1 guy so Cam rushes pretty realistic imo.

post-8583-0-52452800-1352875470_thumb.pn

post-8583-0-62946100-1352875480_thumb.pn

post-8583-0-80144000-1352875488_thumb.pn

Edited by badwolf99

Seattle (3-1) at Carolina (3-1) Game recap ------Closer than the score Seattle played good defense overall.

1st drive I take 2 sacks in a row by Hill then Browner, try a FG--miss 0-0

1st Seattle drice, key blitz sack by Hardy Seattle long FG miss 0-0

2nd drive D williams short rec TD Caro 0-7

2nd Seattle drive Golden Tate TD rec 7-7

3rd drive Caro Tolbert td rec 7-14

3rd Seattle drive Lynch Fumbles on drive time expires

2nd half

Seattle 1st drive punt

Carolina 1st drive punt!

Seattle 2nd drive (Rice couple nice catches, 1 in triple cov) INT in EZ 7-14

Carolina at 20

Carolina 2nd drive ( go for 4th and 10 around 45) stopped 7-14

Seattle 3rd drive (4th down try) stopped take over at 35 of Seattle 7-14

Caro 3rd driveTD rec Olson from short field 7-21

Seattle 4th drive from 12 yard line after poor return

2 sacks from Blitz attacks (C Johnson) Safety for Caro 7-23

game over

Seattle 7 Carolina 23

Seattle was in desp. pass mode at end and I rushed Johnson in myself to sack but for most part I couldnt do that till end. Game was close until the int and they went for a first and failed later on 4th down, allowing a quick late td for me. Seattle actually had about 90 more total yards in game.

A couple quick stat recaps Cam was 50% 113yd pass 3tds, Tolbert 10/62 1 rec td, Wilson 55% 207 yds pass 1 td 1int, D Williams was 4/61 rec td Rice 4/134

Edited by badwolf99

Was trying to figure why Pats are 1-4 because I saw Brady was in beastmode, also Tolbert stats are nice in beastmode, included a couple new screenies.

****Just noticed Philly doesnt have Vick as its starting QB, so he has no stats so far. He wasnt injured so I assume it was set-up that way.

post-8583-0-77483200-1352950336_thumb.pn

post-8583-0-38463000-1352950349_thumb.pn

Edited by badwolf99

Im going through a similar kinda ordeal with my mom, she broke 2 ribs 3 weeks ago and she is near 70, so Im having to buy groceries/pay medical bills ect because she cant leave her home.and only gets a SS check for income. Very depressing as I add debt to a couple credit cards weekly now to help her, but she raised me so I feel like I have to try and just hope she can recover at some point. Playing tecmo mods at least make you forget somewhat for a little while. I will keep doing updates when possible and I hope life improves for us all.

Sorry to hear about your mom bro,hope she recovers fully. If i could i would help you,money wise. I think in a way that people just think i am askin for donations for the money,for my rom work,but that's not true. Last year i had a really bad time,i was the only one at the time that had income,and we were just struggling to keep the power on much less pay the internet. A member here on the boards donated enough money to pay my internet for 3 months,at that time last year,it was a huge load off me. People take things like walking,being able to get out and make extra money,and their health for granted. I am pretty sure i may be the oldest member here on the boards at 46 years young lol.I have for the last 16 yrs had my own pc repair,to make extra cash. But now that i can't walk right now,i can't get out and do these things. And it hurts money wise. Thru alot of prayers my wife's health is improving alot. The doctors are amazed at her recovery,they said they have never seen a person have 2 strokes,and be where she is now. I thank god everyday for the healing he has done on my wife,and is doing on me. MY knee is healing quite good,and i know he will help me thru the rehab part,because i will walk again...you can bet on it. This being said i wish everyone a happy thanksgiving,be thankful for your HEALTH,FAMILY,and just being able to WALK. People usually don't appreciate things until they don't have them anymore......drummer Rom update in the next few days...Silence! I kill you!

Thx. Great news to hear :eek: , health you just cant replace. I will try to donate something when I can.

On the season front, next game was against Dallas, Wow, what to say. Im not going to do a detailed write up, it was a very easy win. Dallas 14 Carolina 37 to take me to 5-1 overall.

Cam was picked twice but also threw 2 td pases, Tolbert rushed for 1, and Dallas fumbled early on a kick-off to give me a easy td. Late in 3rd I got a safety, and at end they went for a first and turned the ball over on the 15 yd line. D williams rush and scored to end it. Though Dallas did get 2 ints there defense overall was pretty weak. Without the fumble and safety it would have been somewhat closer. Best play for Dallas was 1 long pass to Dez for a quick td, not enough. Will keep doing updates as time allows.

Edited by badwolf99

game recap Carolina (5-1) At Chicago (4-2) Carolina drives Car Chicago drives Chi +number

Car1---miss fg Chi1----punt

Car2--fg Chi2---punt

Car3---Lafell td rec Chi3---punt

Car4---fg Chi4---punt

Car5---miss fg Chi5---Hester fumble

Car6---TO on 4 downs Chi6---Booker fumble

Chi7---drive but time exp

Final Carolina 13 Chicago 0

Great defensive game, I couldnt run as Chicago had very quick upfront guys and both team had numerous good sack/blitz calls. I saw 6 sacks for my team, and 7 for Chicago (Urlacher 1)

Chicago had 3 long drives but bad luck on fumbles and time ran out as they were within my 10. Steve Smith went out but Lafell in beast mode made the big plays for me to win the game. I wiil take the shut-out against a tough team to score on. Final stat screen included.

post-8583-0-38875700-1353317953_thumb.pn

I'm digging the new brownie elf avatar. Hope you're recovering well and have a good thanksgiving.

Yea i like the new elf too! For a thanksgiving gift to the boards i have uploaded RU6 update it includes added Burress to steelers,gano to panthers,and curry taken off raiders roster( miles BURRIS) in his place. Your welcome! Enjoy! Happy Thanksgiving! Update 1st post of this thread as usual!

Game recap Carolina (6-1) at Washington (2-6) Carolina drives=C Washington drives==W

C1---Punt Punt is blocked! W1---d Young Punt block returned for TD

C2---TO on downs W2---d Young TD rec

C3---FG W3---Morris TD rush

C4---int from blitz throw W4---Garcon td rec

C5---int from blitz throw W5---fumble on run

C6---punt punt is blocked! W6---punt block returned for TD (kERRIGAN)

C7---Int W7---Riley td return off pick

C8---Olson td rec miss x pt W8---morris td rush

Final Carolina 9 Wash 49

Wow total implosion, Wash seemed fast as lightning this game 7 out of 8 drives were tds of some type., several blitzs forced bad throw ints, someone ran fast in and blocked 2 punts both run back for tds. My de couldnt stop them run or pass. I think I was feeling very relaxed until this game, now on edge after getting run-over, lol. Couldnt believe skins were 2-6, best team Ive played so far. Next up Denver. Screenie included.

post-8583-0-35944000-1353476559_thumb.pn

Edited by badwolf99

OK picking up at Carolina (6-4) at Philly (4-6) after 2 really rough losses from Denver and Tampa bay on a 3 game skid here. Did AI go into turbo? Carolina drives=C -----Philly drives P

Steve Smith still out::::

C1---Lafell td rec.---------------------------------P1---Havili Rush TD

C2---Stewert td rush-----------------------------P2---DESEAN J rec TD

C3---Lafell td rec---------------------------------P3---Punt

C4---int----------------------------------------------P4---M Vick 80 yd rush td :shock:

C5---D wiliams rush TD------------------------P5---FG

C6---J stewert rush td---------------------------P6---Havili TD rec

C7---Punt-------------------------------------------P7---Time expires with Philly at my 20 :eek:

Final Carolina 35 Philly 31

run out

Held on in a wide open game with some big plays on both sides. Was sweating as Philly drove down the field at end but last play was able to get them to run out clock after about a 15 yd pass I kept rec in bound by giving him extra yards and they just missed getting a shot at endzone. I also was asking who the h__l is the unstoppable beast Havili for Philly lol. Screenies included.

post-8583-0-09956000-1353820239_thumb.pn

post-8583-0-40457000-1353820249_thumb.pn

Week 13 recap Carolina (7-4) at KC (7-4) great record for KC so far Carolina drives C KC drives KC

C1---J Stewart td rush----------------------------------KC1-Gen. Mccluster td rec :cool:

C2---Cam N TD rush------------------------------------KC2--J Charles td rec

C3---Lafell td rec------------------------------------------KC3---Time expires on drive/half

C4---Stewart rush td-------------------------------------KC4---INT

C5---Stewart rush TD from kc 1yd--------------------KC5---Hillis td rec.

C6---Stewart rush td (4th of game)--------------------KC6---fumble/charles

C7---Tolbert td rec-----------------------------------------KC7---TO on 4 downs

KC 8----Game over/time expires

D williams hurt early on, and Steve Smith still out had me concerned but Stewart hit beast mode and Cam was good, both were fast and ran them alot. Lafell kept coming open in middle of field 8/164, all I really needed those 3 gave me. Made a de switch to James Anderson last 2 games and he gets a timely pick this game, he has better int/agility and Im dropping back most of time now because the rbs have really gotten so fast, cant blitz much at all unless team has a crappy rb. Even calling all runs defense they still break at least 1-2 long runs a game, super fast but Im adjusting.

post-8583-0-58783700-1353824709_thumb.pn

Nice wolf! Keep em coming! Btw all you steeler fans can suck it! My browns won! All i've heard is our 3rd string this,3rd string that. Well we were missing players too! It's eeks me that when the steelers do lose,their fans cry like a bunch of lil babies! BEASTMODE is all i am sayin!

Next 2 games, both high scoring, the speed of everything really favors the O.

Carolina at San Diego Final Carolina 35 San Diego 28 next was closer full recap----

Oakland (10-4) at Carolina (10-4) Oakland drives O Carolina drives Ca

O1--Mcfadden (was in beast mode) rush td----------------------Ca1---Cam rush TD

O2---Mcfadden rush td--------------------------------------------------Ca2---Stewart rush TD

O3---clock runs down halftime-----------------------------------------Ca3---Cam rush TD

O4---punt--------------------------------------------------------------------Ca4---fumble

O5---Mcfadden rush td (3)---------------------------------------------------Ca5---Cam td rush (3)

O6---D hagen rec TD------------------------------------------------------Ca6---Cam rush TD (4)

O7---DH Bey td rec---------------------------------------------------------Ca7---time expires

(miss x tra point)

Final Oakland 34-----Carolina 35 Fun game, they couldnt stop Cam who I ran a bunch even on pass plays, I couldnt stop Mcfadden who was fast as lightning. We both scored on every drive but 1, the missed xtra point was the difference. Oakland has a great shot of going far in playoffs if Mcfadden stays in good shape. I t looks like at high speed both teams get 7 drives each on 6 min quarters on average and if they both score all 7 times then it could be 49-49max but turnovers/punts change that. I cant see many low scoring games with offense able to move so quickly. I hit that 49 a few games back and Wash scored 49 on me also, I guess with alot of TO it might be possible to go higher but not often.

post-8583-0-97329600-1353908886_thumb.pn

post-8583-0-68108100-1353908899_thumb.pn

Edited by badwolf99

Final season game Carolina (11-4) at Saints (4-11) Carolina drives C Saints drives No

C1---D williams td rush----------------------------No1----Colsten picks up fumble and runs in TD

C2---Stewart TD rec--------------------------------No2---INT

C3---D williams td rush-----------------------------No3---FG

C4---Cam N rush td---------------------------------No4---Henderson TD rec last play of half

C5---fumble on punt return------------------------No5---Sproles fumble recovery TD

C6---miss fg ------------------------------------------No6---punt

C7---TO on 4 downs--------------------------------No7---Time expires at my 30 yd line.

Final Carolina 28 Saints 24---------------Saints a chance to win at end but defense holds up. 6 sacks on Brees even with dropping back, pretty close game was surprised they have just 4 wins. I finish season at 12-4, but Detroit was 13-3 best over all record of all teams.

I added screenies of Amazing Stafford numbers (4200+ yds), leading passer and Johnson over 2k yards rec. Tough choice between the 2 of league MVP for that season,lol. Stafford ends up with a whooping 176 passer rating, he prob. get mvp,imo.

post-8583-0-47198700-1353919390_thumb.pn

post-8583-0-64087700-1353919425_thumb.pn

post-8583-0-19049700-1353919455_thumb.pn

post-8583-0-40106600-1353919487_thumb.pn

First playoff game pits Tampa bay at Carolina TB drives TB Carolina drives C

I go into this somewhat worried as Tampa kicked my butt in regular season but Ive improved alot on how I run team, turned out to be a wild game.

TB1---Blount td rush-------------------------------C1---(Pilares 90 yd KO return) Cam td rush

TB2---(Parish nice 75yd ko return) FG--------C2---Pilares K/O return TD--first of year :eek:

TB3---fg attempt)))))blocked! then Blount picks up ball runs in for TD :cry: ----------------------C3---Cam rush TD

TB4---INT---------------------------------------------C4---time expires for half

TB5---Punt--------------------------------------------C5---fumble on punt return

TB6---V jackson recovers fumble scores TD----C6---Next drive another good return/pilares Cam rush TD (3)

TB7---TO on 4 downs (not sure why they went 4 here)--------------C7---D williams td rec from short field

TB8---QB fumbles from blitz sack-------------------C8---FG

TB9---V Jackson td rec------------------------------C9---Cam TD rush (4th) :!:

TB10--time expires, was less min to go.

Final Tampa Bay 31 Carolina 45

Nice playoff start, I mainly scramble Cam on pass plays and have gotten much better at not throwing if covered and still getting yards. Special teams got crazy this game, Pilares seemed really quick on returns and the TD I zigzagged back and forth to just stay ahead of 3 chasers. Big key was I got short fields alot and took advantage with tds, I thought TB really messed up when they went for 4th and 10, with alot of time left in 4th q. and I scored quickly from that. Next up Detroit who had a great regular season, should be a challenge.

Playoff screen recap, a couple extra showing I finished last or near last in defense but did pretty well in offensive rankings for season, also lead rush chart for league. I was 12 in offensive rankings but only Saints gave up more total yards. I think I would have ranked high in redzone offense, they should track that,lol.

post-8583-0-87330200-1354079320_thumb.pn

post-8583-0-62511300-1354079330_thumb.pn

post-8583-0-78251000-1354079339_thumb.pn

post-8583-0-63728100-1354079352_thumb.pn

Edited by badwolf99