Drummer's NFL TECMO SUPER BOWL 2K13

drummer4god

I know it's still kind of a work in progress, but I would definitely change Brandon Weeden being the most accurate passer in the NFL. I'm not sure if the Madden ratings are anything that you like to go off of, but they have been released for QB here https://docs.google....RVU2YnhzMUtTeXc .

As i stated the rom was not complete,it was just something i released to ease withdrawals. he is a 73 overall in madden 13. i assure you he will be low rated till,he proves a reason to be higher....even tho he is a brown.

I know it's still kind of a work in progress, but I would definitely change Brandon Weeden FROM being the most accurate passer in the NFL. I'm not sure if the Madden ratings are anything that you like to go off of, but they have been released for QB here https://docs.google....RVU2YnhzMUtTeXc .

EDIT: Clarified. In this ROM, he has a accuracy of 75, higher than every other quarterback except for Eli who also has 75. I am saying that his accuracy should be lower, not higher.

I updated my original post. It seems my language was not quite conveying my ideas correctly. In the posted ROM, Weeden has the highest accuracy of all passers in the NFL. I was suggesting lowering his accuracy in the posted ROM.

I updated my original post. It seems my language was not quite conveying my ideas correctly. In the posted ROM, Weeden has the highest accuracy of all passers in the NFL. I was suggesting lowering his accuracy in the posted ROM.

i didnt mean to seem like I was directing it at you, my boy McCoy is getting the shaft in Cleveland... Okst QB taking his job (in my Southpark Redneck voice). Just trash talking thats all.

Yea i don't like the way McCoy got treated either. With the weapons they have now, i think he has as good or better chance to put up numbers like weedon, honkey. But if the browns suspect oline protects weeden like they did McCoy, weeden will get the "hook" and McCoy comes in and we really see what he can do.

Not the prettiest game i've ever played, but incase you wanted someone to give you some video feedback of the rom in action, here's a test run through of your newest ROM with a Tebow-led Jets team. The QB speed on an onside return is ridiculous, heh.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00M9nNLdgOA

Edited by DetoxScission

Not the prettiest game i've ever played, but incase you wanted someone to give you some video feedback of the rom in action, here's a test run through of your newest ROM with a Tebow-led Jets team. The QB speed on an onside return is ridiculous, heh.

Everything in the newest rom, has been tweaked. This video is off the beta i posted in april, just to give people something to play. Hoping for a "official" release in next 2-3 weeks.

Edited by drummer4god

Everything in the newest rom, has been tweaked. This video is off the beta i posted in april, just to give people something to play. Hoping for a "official" release in next 2-3 weeks.

No no no, I like the adjustments you've made to the graphics. I was speaking of my play in that particular video. I won outright, but it was far from a normal solid game for me. I can't wait for the finished 2K13 one. Is there a timeframe yet or are you still waiting on proper attribute stat availability?

No no no, I like the adjustments you've made to the graphics. I was speaking of my play in that particular video. I won outright, but it was far from a normal solid game for me. I can't wait for the finished 2K13 one. Is there a timeframe yet or are you still waiting on proper attribute stat availability?

Ok at least i know i am headed in the right direction. Glad you like it. And yeah i am waiting on player stats from madden 13. And the way they are releasing them this year i'll have to do position ratings,instead of entire team as i am used to. But shooting for opening week for sure.....

i'd like to make a few suggestions for my Bengals on the final version if I may.

Bruce Gradkowski is #7

Dre Kirkpatrick is #27

Kevin Zeitler is #68

Cedric Benson can be replaced with Chris Pressley #36

WR 89 can be replaced with Armon Binns #85

WR 87 can be replaced with Andrew Hawkins #16 or Mohamed Sanu #12

SS 42 can be replaced with Taylor Mays #26 or Jeromy Miles #45

and if possible i'd like to see Andy Dalton's accuracy go up a notch or 2 because he tends to sail into the stands or over heads on deep balls when guys are wide open

Edited by MattroBus

I think it was a neat choice to have the Steelers default as a run and shoot team.

Roster suggestions for the Steelers:

Replace QB #16 Charlie Batch (3rd QB) with QB #4 Byron Leftwich (2nd QB)

Replace WR #86 Hines Ward (retired) with WR #88 Emmanuel Sanders

Replace "WR"* #85 David Johnson (IR) with RB #27 Jonathan Dwyer

Replace RB #21 Mewelde Moore (not re-signed) with RB #22 Chris Rainey**

Replace P #9 Daniel Sepulveda (not re-signed) with P #13 Jeremy Kapinos

Replace LB #51 James Farrior (retired) with LB #50 Larry Foote***

Replace CB #20 Bryant McFadden (not re-signed) with CB #23 Keenan Lewis

You have #74 Willie Colon is listed as the RT on your lineup, but he will be playing LG this year instead of #64 Doug Legursky. RT will be played by #77 Marcus Gilbert.

* You have David Johnson listed as a WR though he is listed by the Steelers as a FB/H-Back/TE. Replacing him with Dwyer would be a good backfield replacement. I think it is correct to list Saunders as the #2 TE as you did despite his impending 4 game suspension to start the season.

** Rookie Rainey and Baron Batch are both fighting for a spot. I chose Rainey based on position flexibility in the run and shoot style you picked, since he will also play WR and KR.

*** The Steelers are high on rookie #51 Sean Spence at ILB, but I think it would be a shock if Foote didn't start the year as the starter to replace Farrior.

One other note: I'm not sure that Steve McLendon won't hold on to the starting NT job even after Casey Hampton returns from injury, but Hampton is probably the right guess at this point for the purpose of this game at this time.

All these fixes have already been made. In the post if u look at the date the rom was posted you will understand why the rosters were so far off. as of right now the rom i am working on is 100% accurate for rosters. i'll be releasing the start of season rom very soon hopefully,i been really busy as of late.

Hey Drummer, I might be alone on this, but I'd love to see a future version of your ROM include a Toilet Bowl NFC vs AFC section (i.e. like the Pro Bowl option) comprised of the absolute worst players in the game. Maybe this already exists elsewhere, but I wouldnt know, I only play your roms ;)

• 2 weeks later...

I just had a pretty cool moment playing your 2K12 EOS rom, Drummer. I'm posting it here, though, since your 2K12 thread has been quiet for some time now. When reading this, keep in mind that I'm not that great at TSB.

I was playing a preseason game against the CPU to re-create the playoff game between the Steelers and the Broncos. I got beat pretty bad (16 to 30-something), so I figured I'd go ahead and play the next game in the series, New England Patriots (Me) vs. Denver Broncos (CPU).

Near the end of the game, I was starting to feel confident with the lead I had built up (28-17), when the Broncos get a touchdown, bringing it to 28-24. They kick off pretty deep into my end zone, and I was only able to run the ball out around the 11 yard line before being tackled. I start getting nervous about a safety, and what happens next? The CPU Defense picks my play twice. Safety. 28-26. Broncos get the ball, but with around a minute left.

I start joking around to myself, thinking that Tebow is about to pull off a huge win here, but I try and keep my cool. Here's where it gets interesting. Tim Tebow throws a pass, which is intercepted by the Pats. I start running, thinking "Now I got this, I'll just run out the clock, right?" Wrong. As I'm tackled, fumble! Broncos get the ball back and drive it up to about the 35 Pats yard line, with about 12 seconds left on the clock.

I think they're going to pass, but they run instead, and their running back pulls away from the defense as the clock runs out. Touchdown! 28-33 F. The Broncos are heading to the AFC Championship game against the Ravens. I think the Broncos had about 370 rushing yards in this game too. I definitely want to keep this going and see how far the Broncos can get, so I'm playing as the Ravens now.

Even though I lost, it was a lot of fun to play and watch, and it will be a cool Tecmo Super Bowl moment for me to remember. Great work on the roms Drummer!

Edited by Jerichoholic 6609

Hello guys,and fans...
I been off the boards for awhile,as you all know. So much has happened since the last time i was online. I moved,but during the move my wife had a stroke. While in the hospital she had another stroke. And on top of that she was diagnosed with beginning MS. So i spent alot of hours in the hospital on the hospital's free wi-fi, working on the rom and trying to keep my sanity. Today my long time friend allen came up to help me try to put furniture in place unpack boxes etc. We were outside looking for the cable tv line when i stepped into a hole that was covered with lawn grass that was cut the day before,long story short i am laid up as write this in a air cast,from a dislocated knee,and kneecap. And as soon as the swelling goes down i have to get a mri,because the doctor believes i have a torn ligament(s). My wife has no prescription insurance, and her 1st round of meds was close to 300.00. She isnt elgible for prescription insurance till febuary 2014,because of govt guidelines. We have exhausted what help we can get/know of. So if anyone can help with a donation we would greatly appreciate it. You can donate to our paypal [email protected]. Special thanks to fatcheeleader for keeping in touch with me thru this,he don't know about my accident today tho. I hope to release my rom for this year sometime in the next few days hopefully. It's worth the wait,this rom is my best work to date by far,and you will see when you play it! Thx in advance for well-wishes,help,and prayers...drummer A.k.a. Rick