Coach K college basketball

Sizemore

sweet job on the coach k 2010. I lost with washington in the final four to texas am of all teams. i like the fact that you included lower ranked teams which will make an opportunity for some really big upsets. I notice some tall white guy starting as center for the vols when it should be Brian Williams 33 who got a lot of playing time in the tourney. Here's his link... http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/basketball/players/72704. Team logos look nice as well... look forward to the final product.

Yeah, Rosters aren't even close to beign accurate, went with old rosters, but now that Tecmohas an editor for the team, he is working on the player roster editor, once that is done, people can fix the rosters themselves. I am finishing up logos, have 9 done. Here is a screen shot, notice Nebraska Team Select is still Louisvill original, but in gameplay it is the "N". That is the only issue i can't work around. Can't find pointers anywheres, when i do, then everything will be more editable, and i'll post updates onprogress, for now though,

Looks good, hurricane55 and Tecmo! Can't wait to try it out!

If it's not too late to make team requests, if I can, I'd like to see any of these teams: Xavier, Ohio State, Butler, Gonzaga, Michigan State, or Syracuse.

Looks awesome, glad someone is doing this

Yeah....Just finished up Butler and Xaviers logos.....this is exhausting. I have to take the origianl tiles, reorganize like a puzzle in another window, then draw the new logo within the allowed space, then copy my logos into the correct spots on the rom(doing the puzzle backwards)...But it has been worth it , every time i finish a couple of teams, i blow off steam by playing the game, and remember why me and tecmo took this on.

• 5 years later...