Nebraska Tournament - Sat Jan 28th 2012

Knobbe

• 2 weeks later...
My friend, John, would like to add his name to the prestigious tournament roster. Also, can you give me an estimated time of when this tournament will end. Thanks

I think around 5 or so...just depends on how far you make it.

I'll add John to the list

Just found out about this today. I'm pumped.

Question #1: Approximately how long do we anticipate the Round Robin for seeding to take place before the Tourney begins?

Question #2: How many NES systems will be set up? I'm hoping a minimum of 4 for time constraints, but 8 for the first round at least would really make things fly.

As I indicated in my Email, I can bring everything needed minus a TV to set up a station, although I'd prefer to only use it during the 1st round if possible. That way I could pack it back up and not have to worry about it for the remainder of the tourney. I've got a working console, cartridge and controllers but I do want them in one piece at the end of the day ;-)

Looking forward to Saturday,

Fraz

Just found out about this today. I'm pumped.

Question #1: Approximately how long do we anticipate the Round Robin for seeding to take place before the Tourney begins?

Question #2: How many NES systems will be set up? I'm hoping a minimum of 4 for time constraints, but 8 for the first round at least would really make things fly.

As I indicated in my Email, I can bring everything needed minus a TV to set up a station, although I'd prefer to only use it during the 1st round if possible. That way I could pack it back up and not have to worry about it for the remainder of the tourney. I've got a working console, cartridge and controllers but I do want them in one piece at the end of the day ;-)

Looking forward to Saturday,

Fraz

There will be 8 systems

Round robin from approximately 11:30 - 2:30

Single Elim to start soon after.

I'd like to be done between 5 - 5:30

Awesome! I was kind of bummed I didn't make it, but it looked well attended.

Yes, it really went smoothly and everyone was awesome....didn't have the "I'm way too drunk guy" or "I'm a awful soreloser" guy who might show up at these things.

I'll posts some pictures when i get home off my camera.

Already talking about next year and it seems like there is interest in a monthly sort of get together.

Also had a couple of guys from KC who have been to Ohio and will be travelling to Madison who will probably put something together as well.