TecmoBowlTools - Stat Extractor

averagetsbplayer

On 4/18/2022 at 3:04 PM, TheRaja said:

@averagetsbplayer - FYI https://www.tecmobowltools.com/ is giving a "This page isnt working" error.

Its back up! 

Hey @averagetsbplayer- Is there a way to donate to you in some way? I use the extractor tool so much I feel like I want to thank you for making my life easier!

Just buy me a beer some day if we ever meet up 😀

• 1 month later...

Hi! I'm so happy this tool exists✌️ but I have problems. :( I tried it with TecmoBowl.org's 2013 seasonal ROM with Nestopia 1.40. I extracted the season data after the 1st week but it only generated zeros. I checked where are the numbers and their places are fine only the correct values missing. Thx your help in advance!

I attached the ROM and the generated CSVs. 

UPDATE: I tried it with original ROM and the result is the same. Only zeros. :(

Tecmo Super Bowl 2013.nes s2013w1.csv SingleGameSaveState2013w1.csv

Edited by Péter Szarka
tested with another ROM

• 3 months later...
On 6/8/2022 at 5:17 AM, Péter Szarka said:

Hi! I'm so happy this tool exists✌️ but I have problems. :( I tried it with TecmoBowl.org's 2013 seasonal ROM with Nestopia 1.40. I extracted the season data after the 1st week but it only generated zeros. I checked where are the numbers and their places are fine only the correct values missing. Thx your help in advance!

I attached the ROM and the generated CSVs. 

UPDATE: I tried it with original ROM and the result is the same. Only zeros. :(

Tecmo Super Bowl 2013.nes 512.02 kB · 0 downloads s2013w1.csv 54.75 kB · 0 downloads SingleGameSaveState2013w1.csv 2.66 kB · 0 downloads

@Péter Szarka- I haven't yet had a chance to dig into this one, but I'm guessing you might have compression turned on. Check out @bruddog's post on this other thread. 

On 9/17/2023 at 5:35 PM, averagetsbplayer said:

I'm still alive and every now and then doing something with Tecmo.

I added support for the 28-team ROM for extracting stats from the Everdrive N8 Pro device. Eventually, I'd like to add support both of the 32-team ROMs.

I think I successfully added support for both of the 32-team ROM bases I could find (one from 2014 and one from 2023) for the Everdrive. Anyone using an Everdrive, please let me know if you see weird data/output. I didn't do extensive testing, and there's a decent potential for an error somewhere.

• 1 month later...

I'm just getting started trying to use the API. When I click the Generate My API Key button nothing really happens. I can't find the API Key in my account profile and the button is still there. I've logged out and back in and tried a different browser, but no key seems to be generated. Any help would be appreciated.

• 2 months later...
On 11/9/2023 at 4:47 PM, Dizzor Twizzle said:

I'm just getting started trying to use the API. When I click the Generate My API Key button nothing really happens. I can't find the API Key in my account profile and the button is still there. I've logged out and back in and tried a different browser, but no key seems to be generated. Any help would be appreciated.

@Dizzor Twizzle - Can you try it again? It should work now!

• 1 month later...