Season Stat Extraction

macknbyner

I'm looking for a program that will extract stats at the end of the season from a Nestopia TSB save state file, and perhaps place them in either an excel spreadsheet, or a comma-based text file which I can convert to Excel myself. I have seen Jstout's extractor which does the game by game extractions. And I've seen the play by play one by bruddog. I can't get the latter to work correctly. But, I believe it is much the same, in that it only extracts single game stats.

There's a roster extractor and stat extractor by partyman 66 I've seen as well, I like the way the Roster Extractor places the info into a readable text file. This would be an ideal way to extract stats, the way this program does player parameters. I believe that his stat extractor can be set up to track stats from games, weeks at a time, (by changing the name of the rom), but the actual adding to season totals would have to be done by the user.

I'm not currently in any league, and would only need this for personal use at home, basically for me and my kids who have started a Tecmo League on a Modded Rom I've been messing with. That said, if there is a link to an online stat extractor (web-based) that can accomplish this, that would be greatly appreciated and would solve the problem.

I have a program called MultiMediaFusion and I've been tinkering with making an app for myself (using Anthony Sandstrom's Save State Editing text files as the basis); But I'm just not skilled enough yet to do it.