4Play Studios presents: Tecmo Bowl 2012

TecmoTurd

Nah.

[ Post made on a Tecmo Super Mobile Device!] mobile.png

Simplist response is sometimes the most effective. I might start using that in my QSR manager meetings when work get suggested by others for my department...

Buyer/Planner:."Maybe Materials can create a spreadsheet and track the vendor Data.".

Me: "Nah". I like it already:)

[ Post made on a Tecmo Super Mobile Device!] mobile.png

• 9 months later...

Buck and I had a ROM started, but it fell by the wayside. I did send him some stuff and we were going to revisit...

Here's the problem for me...I love this version, perhaps more than all the other ones. Still, there are very few people who play it, so finding an opponent is next to impossible. If the single player version of the game were more difficult (ala TSB Juice) I'd consider playing it, but the game is really made for 2p action. I do have juice and increased coverage hacks and whatnot, but they don't help, as the computer is literally too easy to beat.

So, sadly, I don't devote as much time to this because I don't know anyone who plays it, so I throw all my efforts into RBI releases and hope someday I meet some people who like TB that plays online or in person...

The best part about TB, especially as a college ROM is that there are really no graphics, so you don't have to do any drawing to make a ROM...an NCAA one would be really easy...

You could even go generic and just rate on a 10-year average and not give them real names if you wanted a quick to production ROM that was fun to play...hit me up, we can chat...