Updated pass percentage spreadsheet with quickness hack

bruddog

Here is the requested spreadsheet. I included both hacks. All the numbers go on row 24. Everything else updates automatically.

QB's

Pass control = on target and determining receptions/deflections

Pass ablity = ability to avoid interception

Defenders

Interceptons = ablity to get interceptions

Quickness =ability to stop receptions

tecmoworksheetpc_with_avoidint_qui hack.xls

QB's

Defenders

This is cool. So from what I'm seeing, the following statements are fairly accurate?

- Quickness/Coverage has no affect on Interceptions.

- Interceptions have very little affect on Completions (around 1%) it just determines between Incompletion vs. Interception.

- Each notch of Quickness/Coverage increases/decreases the chance of a Completion/Incompletion by roughly 4%.

- Each notch of Interception increases/decreases the chance of an Interception by roughly 2 - 2.5%.

Interceptions only affect completion percentage in an indirect way. If the ball is intercepted, it logically can't be completed or deflected. The game checks for interception first...if not intercepted then it checks for a catch...if its not a catch its deflected.

QB's

Defenders

This is cool. So from what I'm seeing, the following statements are fairly accurate?

- Quickness/Coverage has no affect on Interceptions.

- Interceptions have very little affect on Completions (around 1%) it just determines between Incompletion vs. Interception.

- Each notch of Quickness/Coverage increases/decreases the chance of a Completion/Incompletion by roughly 4%.

- Each notch of Interception increases/decreases the chance of an Interception by roughly 2 - 2.5%.

[ Post made on a Tecmo Super Mobile Device!] mobile.png

Interceptions only affect completion percentage in an indirect way. If the ball is intercepted, it logically can't be completed or deflected. The game checks for interception first...if not intercepted then it checks for a catch...if its not a catch its deflected.

I guess I worded it that way because Completions are affected slightly by INT value.

Example:

PC 63 _ PA 63 _ REC 63 _ QUI 63 _ INT 38: Returns Values 76% Deflect, 20% Catch, 4% INT.

PC 63 _ PA 63 _ REC 63 _ QUI 63 _ INT 75: Returns Values 64% Deflect, 17% Catch, 19% INT.

• 2 years later...

Question:

I read somewhere that no Q table was ever found in the original rom and the posted hack does not created one.  However, the spreadsheet that was given to work out the values here seems to produce one (70, 71, 72, etc.).  My questions are:

• Where is this coming from/how is this being generated?
  • Is there a way of changing this?

From what I see the values are entirely too high for what I want and I'd like to scale the "table" itself down significantly in order to allow a more workable rating system.  (Coverage 81 is well beyond Revis based on everything I've read about him via PFF and the DB Database).  Is this possible?