Rom Does Not Save After Using TSBM 1.3

Pats Fan

Hi,

I'm using TSBM 1.3 from TSB Heaven to modify the rosters on a TSB ROM. I make the changes, save the rom, and then I open it with NesterJ and play one game, but the file never saves. When I open it again, all of my roster changes are there but the schedule for that season is set back to the beginning. Basically, everything works except being able to play and save a season with my edited ROM, any ideas?

Thanks,

Dan

Sounds like your emulator is saving a state. Thus, if you went into the schedule and reset the season, I bet it will appear properly.

Otherwise, I had to check that you weren't a bot reposting an old post, which has happened lately, because a lot of that stuff is out of date.

I'd recommend Nestopia or FCEuX for an emulator.

I'd recommend TSBtool Supreme for a rom editor

I think i might have misread that.

Your rom is fine

You play a couple of games and close the emulator.

You open the emulator back up and expect those played games to be there...they are not.

If this is the case, the header on the rom you are using might not indicate that a battery save should be available and thus your emulator is not automatically saving.

It looks like this program will fix this though i have never tried it - http://www.romhacking.net/utils/398/

The other option you have is to save a state with your emulator. After loading you could resume in the middle of a game or even a play.

I'm not familiar with nesterJ so i can't advise if this is possible or how to do so.