Drummer's NFL TECMO SUPER BOWL 2K12

drummer4god

Whats up Drummer, D.Amero here again!

I really wish you hadn't open this post cause i'll be sending you like a thousand ideas! LOL

Heres a wish list. Maybe you can consider these for next years ROM if you're still on it.

1. 2 point conversion

2. New plays (even team specific)

3. Defensive Set

4. In-game defensive roster screen for checking player condition

5. Current playoff overtime rules

6. Clock pause during change of possesion during kickoffs

7. Touchbacks for kickoffs(pressing :D

8. pre-snap huddle animations

9. field goal kick distance power meter

10. "Player of" game, week or conference prompt

11. Pro Bowl set up with best players after season end

Maybe I should just pray to Santa for these add-ons. :D

Gotta get back to my beloved Pats while i miss any more TD's vs. Buck's (Preseason Beatdown) :D

currently 21-0 00.06 1st Qtr / 1st line offense

these games don't count but they do matter.

I smell Superbowl ?

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As much as i would like to see these things implemented in my rom or anyone else's rom i don't know that they are doable except new plays. who knows tho with jstout and cxrom anything is possible. Update on my rom...Team rosters are finally set! Now to do the player ratings. then i will more likely release it and then work on sim ratings,it takes so long to do the sim ratings it's the thing i least look forward to when doing a rom. Thx for your input tho!

Congrats Drummer!

You have successfully created anticipation my friend!

Now I sit here at my desk wondering how many ways I can try to injure QB Sancho and beat the shit out of the Rats errrr Jets.

Please feel free to allow RB Hillis to be as freakish as you can possibly make him.

I just love having to chase him around the field and see him rack up like 250+ yards.

Keep it up Drums.

One.

Ratings look pretty good. Too many really fast RB's for my taste on original rom. I just don't think 69 and 75 ms should be used unless a rb is coming off a historic season. I'm okay with charles at 69ms.

Definitley not okay with desean jacskon being 69ms 63 rec while megatron is only 63 ms 63 rec. Deseason jackson needs a lot lower rec rating. He led the league n drops per target.

Also for team with 4-3 defenses I really think the RE should be at ROLB.

I'm hoping to have my ratings done by next Tuesday so you can pick apart my rom. :D

A couple things I noticed about the Bears.

1: Johnny Knox is African-American, not white.

2: Matt Forte is the primary RB, not Barber and should have more plays in the default playbook.

3: You might want to have Kahlil Bell ready since Chester Taylor is going to get cut.

1. thx i'll fix it.

2. Forte is 1st string rb i just checked the rom. i just havent fixed the playbooks yet to take advantage of 1st string players.just set playbook to you liking,and it will fix it,till i fix all team playbooks.

3.the bell thing,idk this is a preseason rom to hold people over till final rosters are set,if taylor gets cut i'll fix it.

4.hope you enjoy the rom.

Looks good Drummer the rosters seems pretty tight from where i see it.

The only problem I have is with the depth charts which I'm guessing will be fixed at a final update

Example:

In the Pats roster you've got Vince Wilfork in as an ILB !?!

I was hoping to see a Haynesworth & Wilfork line but I'll wait.

I also noticed that the eagles' green matches exactly the field color essentially camouflaging them.

Other than that, this ROM will do me over until the final release my friend.

Peace.

p.s. Jets SUCK

Drummer, I love it! Thanks again for all you do and for all the time and effort you put into your rom. You're the man.

Now, can you go back and fix your rom to make the Eagles suck?!!

Ratings look pretty good. Too many really fast RB's for my taste on original rom. I just don't think 69 and 75 ms should be used unless a rb is coming off a historic season. I'm okay with charles at 69ms. Definitley not okay with desean jacskon being 69ms 63 rec while megatron is only 63 ms 63 rec. Deseason jackson needs a lot lower rec rating. He led the league n drops per target. Also for team with 4-3 defenses I really think the RE should be at ROLB.

I'm hoping to have my ratings done by next Tuesday so you can pick apart my rom. :D

I agree with almost everything bruddog says. I always debate with this RB MS issue. Part of me thinks that no RB should have Bo Jackson's precious 75ms out of respect. I know Drummer likes the arcade game feel and if Madden gives them a certain speed then that's what they are getting. Bottom line, you better not miss a tackle like I do or it's 6. D.Jackson lit me up multiple times and in multiple games and he's no Megatron. Granted, in TSB speed kills so DJ should be lightning but no way does he have the hands. I don't know if I agree with the RE to ROLB being an automatic. I think ever team needs to be handled uniquely to maximize the fun or to do just what makes sense.

Johnny Knox is African-American, not white.

barely

johnny-knox-13-nfl.jpg

i appreciate the input guys. i am tweaking my ratings system so just bear with me. on rb's tho their overall madden rating i use for their ms. their truck rating in madden =hp and catching=recptions. i am looking at diiferent ways to use different madden ratings in wr also and they will be in the start of season rom. but for a team that runs a 4-3 scheme when u look at the placement,i put the rdt in at lilb so the dline is correct. i have been talking to fats quite alot about how i get my ratings and like i said i am tweaking my ratings values. but i do my ratings different,because this is a arcade style game,so i introduced a new way to rate players but using the original rom numbers,just using them in a different way. i'll divulge the entire way i rate players when i release the start of season rom. so just enjoy this for now i'll rease a update this weekend.and then thats it till start of season. hope you guys enjoy the rom...drummer

Observations of the Kansas City Chiefs

LeRon McClain is #44 (33 is retired)

McCluster is exclusively a RB this season, Battle might not make the cut

If you have to pick a new WR4 I would go with Jerheme Urban

Also, in general, it seems kickoffs are still at the 30. Are they going to be moved to the 35?

Observations of the Kansas City Chiefs

LeRon McClain is #44 (33 is retired)

McCluster is exclusively a RB this season, Battle might not make the cut

If you have to pick a new WR4 I would go with Jerheme Urban

Also, in general, it seems kickoffs are still at the 30. Are they going to be moved to the 35?

all these rosters came straight from yahoo sports depth charts,but thx for heads up ill change his number. and the cuts noone knows until they are made thats why i stressed this is a preseason rom,so any roster cuts/movement is possible.and i am leaving the kickoff at the 30 it wont change the fact that you will still have to return the kickoff even if it was moved. thx for your input it helps to make the rom better.

the dallas cowboys colors are dallas jersey-11 pants-10 lions jersey-03 pants-32. anyone have a suggestion as far as a color change? ah you found my new secret fats! Yea i thought the knee would be cool. oh and btw i am already working on a update which will go up for download saturday morning :D

the dallas cowboys colors are dallas jersey-11 pants-10 lions jersey-03 pants-32. anyone have a suggestion as far as a color change?

Just make the Cowboy's wear their alternate's with white jerseys vs DET and then let DET stay as is with the blue and gray.