Drummer's NFL TECMO SUPER BOWL 2K12

drummer4god

Sorry turd i just checked this thread. that's where i get my ratings from every year,and also nfl.com. those rosters are minus all the free agent moves thats why i am glad i kept up with it and adjusted my madden 11 rosters accordingly. oh and btw colt mccoy looked good in the game last night against the packers. I think we will be fine this year.

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they will release 2 teams a day per buisness day

By that math, you will have all 32 teams by the end of business on Monday, August 22. And, you better make sure you're wide awake when you do your Browns because I'm going to triple check those ratings!!

[ Post made on a Tecmo Super Mobile Device!] mobile.png

Are you doing your sim data as you get each division or are you doing all of that after you get all 32 teams from Espn entered? Sorry if you already explained this and I missed it.

And, don't get to excited or sad about anything you see in pre-season because it's just pre-season. Colt did look good.

i do all the rosters 1st then the sim data,and yea colt is looking like our qb for now and the future. i finished nfc east today so only 3 divisions left. ea sports already said their will be a roster update ready on launch, so i'll go over rosters again with a fine toothcomb,cause i know after,and during preseason players will be cut/traded so thats a given.i should have the rom ready by the 7th of september, i might release a pre-season rom to hold you guys over till i get the final rosters. The rosters right now are crazy so i have exhausted nfl.com and other sites to get team rosters as close as possible,most teams haven't released a depth chart so i am surfing,and building....back on clock boss! :lol:

nfc west rosters are complete! i am using the madden ratings from here http://espn.go.com/espn/thelife/videogames/madden12ratings/_/team/buf/id/2/buffalo-bills and getting depth charts from here http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/teams/chi/depthchart so i am goin to go ahead and knock out the last 2 divisions nfc north and nfc south. so all i will have then to finish is madden ratings,and sim ratings. i'll have to go back over afc teams and nfc east and make sure their depth charts are correct. but that will not take long. i may be able to get this out to you guys by this weekend....cross your laces! I been on clock all day boss minus 15 min lunch break. :lol:

i may be able to get this out to you guys by this weekend....cross your laces!

By my math, that would be impossible. Wed-Bears & Lions, Thu-Packers & Vikings, Fri-Falcons & Panthers, which leaves you the Saints & Bucs for Monday because if you said business days then Sat/Sun would not be included. I'm hoping you're right and I'm wrong.

Can we get a little tease as to what Elway did graphics-wise this year? I'm curious to see which 2011 NFL stars got the prestigious intro screens. :lol:

i may be able to get this out to you guys by this weekend....cross your laces!

By my math, that would be impossible. Wed-Bears & Lions, Thu-Packers & Vikings, Fri-Falcons & Panthers, which leaves you the Saints & Bucs for Monday because if you said business days then Sat/Sun would not be included. I'm hoping you're right and I'm wrong.

I'm curious to see which 2011 NFL stars got the prestigious intro screens. :lol:

the intro screen i did is packers peyton hillis and ware/or another elite lb. if i do release this early its only to hold you over as the sim ratings take me 7 full days to do its tedious to say the least. i was thinking of releasing what i have done to just give you guys something to look over till monday. the graphics elway/jstout have done are nothing short of amazing. people will be blown away. on the clock already this morning as of 8 a.m. trying to finish up roster ratings graphics are 95% done. :D

I like the home team fans wearing jerseys of the home team. Cool idea.

Oh shut up you!! (Richard Simmons voice) If jstout figured out how to have home team colors in the stands for EVERY game then sure but no way anyone other than Drummer and QB_Browns wants to see brown in the bleachers when you're not in Cleveland. :D

if i am not mistaken fats that was you in one of those browns shirts! :D i wished i had known about the yahoo depth charts i am having to redo the rosters some 70% alot of extra work thats for sure. I have afc east to redo and nfc east. I started usingthe yahoo depth charts on nfc west,north,south so i am good on those.i am goin to call it a night as soon as i get the afc west,and nfc east rosters complete. i been at this all day...drummer out.

Got a question for ya Drummer.

Why is it that no one has yet to up replace the QB INT stat for the half-time/ game final stats with a TD stat?

Shouldn't I be more interested in how many TD's my QB throws as opposed to INT's !?!

Like the way you made the crowd show team colors.

Peace.

Got a question for ya Drummer.

Why is it that no one has yet to up replace the QB INT stat for the half-time/ game final stats with a TD stat?

Shouldn't I be more interested in how many TD's my QB throws as opposed to INT's !?!

Like the way you made the crowd show team colors.

Peace.

Good question! I'll see if i can find an answer.

Looking good drummer.I'm anxiously awaiting this release! Can't wait to dominate with Kevin kolb! BTW I think colt mccoy has a real good future. Seems to be a good leader.maybe not the most gifted qb but still.Good to see during the lockout he was one of the main guys organizing player practices for the browns,even tho he is just a second year player.