labels

I have no idea who. I just want whoever is on the cover to make you feel like you're going to "fly" when you play the game.

psycho, how about one for the upcoming buck '11 "Super" High-Speed ROM?

the theme would be "high speed", as in Darrell Green/Desean Jackson fast.

all of these kick-ass, by the way

So you want both on there or just djax?

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no idea who. I just want whoever is on the cover to make you feel like you're going to "fly" when you play the game.

psycho, how about one for the upcoming buck '11 "Super" High-Speed ROM?

the theme would be "high speed", as in Darrell Green/Desean Jackson fast.

all of these kick-ass, by the way

So you want both on there or just djax?

How about Bart Scott doing the plane swoop right before his interview with Sal Pal? J/K. Lol.

[ Post made on a Tecmo Super Mobile Device!] mobile.png

Oh wow...we have a intern at work who has his own label company....i'm going to get him to make me one of these to put on a regular cart...i might need to ask you for a higher resolution

Which one? I do need to fix a few things on the Bo one if that is it.

I'll have to get with you...on closer inspection it looks like the jpeg compression is distorting the picture a bit

Oh wow...we have a intern at work who has his own label company....i'm going to get him to make me one of these to put on a regular cart...i might need to ask you for a higher resolution

Which one? I do need to fix a few things on the Bo one if that is it.

I'll have to get with you...on closer inspection it looks like the jpeg compression is distorting the picture a bit

Matt,

After talking with some people online those labels are pretty much junk. I am in the process of redoing my template. Got about 4 hours on it now. It should be 300 dpi and be perfect to print at a Kinkos or Office Depot.

Matt,

After talking with some people online those labels are pretty much junk. I am in the process of redoing my template. Got about 4 hours on it now. It should be 300 dpi and be perfect to print at a Kinkos or Office Depot.

Very cool...looking forward to it.

The smaller ones are typically preferred though for online viewing as the high quality printables are so huge they don't fit on the screen

That Barry one is amazing. I almost wish I had a cart to put it on. But, since my powerpak holds many ROMs, I don't want to taint it with a label for one game.

Perhaps I need to make a mashup of RBI, Tecmo Bowl, and a few others to stick on...

What do you guys use to stick these stickers on...

That Barry one is amazing. I almost wish I had a cart to put it on. But, since my powerpak holds many ROMs, I don't want to taint it with a label for one game.

Perhaps I need to make a mashup of RBI, Tecmo Bowl, and a few others to stick on...

Avery 5164, Avery 5264, or Avery 8164 (4x3.33 in) labels.

If you happen to have more than one NES cart like myself you can just stick them on your cart.

I have an intern here at work with a small printing company...i'll see what he can do vs a Avery/Kinkos mashup and get back to everyone