labels

I like the QB Eagles Label better because it appears with a background as if he is actually on the field juking a player out of their cleats. Barry is on a plain background--no players or fans behind or around him. Barry would be better if you could see him breaking a crazy tackle or spinning through some outstretched hands. Qb Eagles looks more authentic in that respect.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a powerpak but the cart was incompatible with my NES--I have a top-loader with AV cables. I sent my system back to Nintendo a few years back and they replaced it with this ultra rare little gem. I usually play my ROMS on my flash carts with hand-helds. I'm gonna slap the Qb Eagles label on my newest reproduction cart. I've been waiting until I came up with a suitable label until I found this post. All of the labels are cool but I really like the Qb Eagles label...the Barry label is a close 2nd though.

Well-well--they just keep getting better & better! Qb Eagles version 2 looks great! Could you do the same for Barry? Show him twisting out of a tackle? That would be cool.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...