TecmoBowl & RBI discussions on Cole Cubelic show

Tecmo-Mad-Brad

I got an email a couple weeks back asking me to come on a sports talk radio show from Huntsville Alabama, and talk a little Tecmo Bowl.

Cole Cubelic is a former Auburn Tiger offensive lineman, who loves to play the old NES.

I started a little slow out the gate with the interview, but quickly picked up the pace, got comfortable, and managed to not make an ass out of myself by the shows end. I learned a lot with the experience, and can draw from it should I get asked back on another radio show or podcast.

Part of my early stumbles Included not really conveying the mission of the website. looking back though, I'm please with how it turned out. Overall I really gained a lot more respect for those who do talk radio for hours a day. Even when you have a bottomless pit of info to draw from, there still work that goes into articulating all your points. I put these youtube videos together with the audio from the show.

part 1

part 2