Noobilus questionus

Leebo2

Hey guys, took a 4 year break or so from the site but now I'm back. It's been a while since I've done any mod work on a file (and I am very raw,) so I have some general questions that you may have covered in that time.

1) I want to cut down the number of teams from 28 to 8. Is there a program that will allow me to do that?

2) I seem to remember there was an easier way of creating 'big' helmets than the helmet editor. Something to do with compacting images down in photoshop to simple PNG and reducing the resolution and then clipboarding it and importing it into the editor. Am I crazy?

3) Is there a small helmet editor program I can use?

4) Is there a program that will allow me to edit the intro text to the game? (As in changing the names of Lawrence Taylor, Barry Sanders, etc.)

I won't ask about TSB Ultra. :razz:

Thanks in advance!

Lee

Hey guys, took a 4 year break or so from the site but now I'm back. It's been a while since I've done any mod work on a file (and I am very raw,) so I have some general questions that you may have covered in that time.

1) I want to cut down the number of teams from 28 to 8. Is there a program that will allow me to do that?

2) I seem to remember there was an easier way of creating 'big' helmets than the helmet editor. Something to do with compacting images down in photoshop to simple PNG and reducing the resolution and then clipboarding it and importing it into the editor. Am I crazy?

3) Is there a small helmet editor program I can use?

4) Is there a program that will allow me to edit the intro text to the game? (As in changing the names of Lawrence Taylor, Barry Sanders, etc.)

I won't ask about TSB Ultra. :razz:

Thanks in advance!

Lee

Welcome back!

For context, Leebo helped hack out the original TSB Rose Bowl over at tecmosuperbowl.com (for context on that, it was the first "complete" college hack)

I don't know that there are programs for any of the things you have requested. There is documentation though as a lot has changed/been found out in the last 4 years.

This post should answer most of your queries