Lonnie Young

Primetime21

First off I bow down to the Tecmo knowledge on here. Please answer my question.

Lonnie Young...you guys know what his real numbers are? Where does he rank in the top 10 between Fulcher, Browner, Carrier, Lott, Anderson, McMillan crowd?

I have a friendly tournament coming up with probably 15 friends..are the Cards top 15 team and where do they rank?

Lonnie Young has a speed advantage over the fastest normal DB types (44rs 56rp 69ms) over the first 3 tecmo seconds of the play (courtesy of bruddog's spreadsheet) assuming you constantly run around.

Only 56 INT though.

Haddix's 75INT is far better. Fulcher with 69INT and 75HP to popcorn blocking receivers is also way better.

Carrier with his 81INT is great for schooling noobs who try to throw at him but experienced players know better and he's relatively slow, so maybe he's about even with Lonnie. Browner would be there for being about in-between as far as speed and INT. McMillan and Lott definitely lower.

If you look at the TPC X-factor, Cards are not Top 15. If your opponent doesn't know all the laws of the Tecmo universe and has a QB with 38PC or less though, Lonnie will definitely make it worth your while.