Hard Mode

CaptConan

Long time reader, first time poster...

Once in a blue moon, the cpu I'm playing against can become incredibly difficult. For example for the duration of this particular game ( i think it was the redskins) they were "picking my play" between 50 and 75% of the time. Also, attempting onside kicks became almost impossible to recover. But while their offense was by no means lights out, a 90 yard run by Terry Allen actually put them in a position to win at the end of the game.

Their defense was so good I really had to fight for field position, punt, and attempt field goals as opposed to going for it on 4th down because it was pretty much suicidal.

I found the game a lot more fun when the difficulty was this high, is there any way to make all games this challenging?

BTW, playing on ROM on PC

• 2 weeks later...

Alright, I was able to modify the:

-Punt coverage aggressiveness

-Better DBack CPU coverage

-Increased kickoff distance

-Better MAN AI on coverage

-Increased injury rate

But I cannot figure out the "overall juiciness" for TSB 3 for SNES.

Can anyone point me in the right direction??

• 2 months later...
  • 7 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello Deberg,

And thanks for replying.  I like the tipped interceptions in TB II, but the grappling system is awful, and I like the inclusion of agility in III.  I guess I just want to find a juiced up version of the game that I can edit.

Cheers

• 4 months later...
On 8/30/2018 at 10:22 PM, Kiwi_TB said:

Hello Deberg,

And thanks for replying.  I like the tipped interceptions in TB II, but the grappling system is awful, and I like the inclusion of agility in III.  I guess I just want to find a juiced up version of the game that I can edit.

Cheers

Sorry for the late reply. 

TSB 3's engine is more advanced and more polished than what you get from TSB 2, except for all the glitches (some of which are pretty funny). 

TSB 3 has a reputation of being the easiest of the SNES games and the most friendly towards new players.