TSB Original Question...

Wasn't sure if this was the right place for this or not but I'll find out. I was playing some of the new hacked roms, which have been bad ass fun for the past couple weeks. And then I decided to do a season with the Cheifs with the original rom. I got to thinking and this is my question, has anyone made an original rom with all of the new hacks to date implemented into the game but still using the 1991 players and stats? Play Time, plays book feature, etc..How challenging could the original get with these new hacks?

You could do something like

1. Open original rom in TSB Supreme

2. Save into Buck's rom (or a hacked rom)

This should work unless it's something that's so hacked the editor no longer works on it.

Good idea Rod and much easier than my suggestion. Use buck's rom if you want new plays and drummer's if you want the original playbook. MGK's rom would work too. Their roms are much more difficult than the original.

[ Post made on a Tecmo Super Mobile Device!] mobile.png

I tried this but got none of the hacks. It was basically like playing the original game. No juice or anything. Did I do something wrong? I copied bucks rom into a separate folder. Then I renamed it. And then opened TSB and applied it to bucks rom. Did I miss something?

Hmm...could I try it using bucks rom instead of the original? Or would that not work because of the 32 team rom hack? I could just swap over the players and stats manually, would take about 15 min's or so probably but still....I think the 32 team hack will be an issue.