Lincoln, NE Tourney - Jan 29th, 2011

Knobbe

Hello,

ne_tourney_2011.jpg

It's been a heck of a long time but once again the bustling town of Lincoln, NE will be hosting a TSB Tourney

Register here, or Facebook or by e-mail @ [email protected]

Date: Jan 29th, 2011 - 11 am

$10 in advance - $15 day of

Top 3 pay out

Rules - "Madison Rules"

I'm hoping to have around 32 participants though if it needs to jump up it will and I'll cap at 64.

Please follow this first thread for all your info.

In so far.

Consoles/Games (I'd like to have :D

Knobbe 2-3

BgBoud 1

Carrier 1

Slim 1

HolzPosse 1-2

1. Knobbe (confirmed)

2. Buck (confirmed)

3. Chad Mo (confirmed)

4. Jess {maybe}

5. Craig P (tecmo bunny) (confirmed)

6. Bgboud (confirmed)

7. Travis B (tick) (confirmed)

8. SlimJimmy (confirmed)

9. SlimBrother (confirmed)

10. Hitch

11. Chad R

12. Jason R (confirmed)

13. Bomar

14. MarkCarrier20/Paul E (confirmed)

15. "Bob" w/MC (confirmed)

16. Tim w/MC (confirmed)

17. Chad R

18. Book

19. Randy

20. Goddard

21. Josh H

22. Chet H

23. Flo

24. BJ

about other facebook peeps

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jan 29th - Same weekend as Cleveland Tourney - Maybe this is a good idea instead of a bad one as people probably wouldn't choose and thus it would be complimentary

Feb 13th - Same weekend as Valentine's Day. That doomsday scenario you've been avoiding until now in a take-it/leave-it with your significant other rears it head.

I thought that the Cleveland tournament was on February 5? At least that's what the post on the board says.

I would be in for January 29. February 13 may be a little too close for comfort for the old ball and chain.

Jan 29th - Same weekend as Cleveland Tourney - Maybe this is a good idea instead of a bad one as people probably wouldn't choose and thus it would be complimentary

Feb 13th - Same weekend as Valentine's Day. That doomsday scenario you've been avoiding until now in a take-it/leave-it with your significant other rears it head.

I thought that the Cleveland tournament was on February 5? At least that's what the post on the board says.

I would be in for January 29. February 13 may be a little too close for comfort for the old ball and chain.

January 29th it is!

What's the format?

Standard Madison, Wi rules of pick 2 teams other guy picks a team.

Guarantee of three games played but layout will depend on number of players.

Feel free to repost on TW if you want.

Ok the subject line of the Tecmoworld post has been re-classed. I didn't know I was offending.

Just making a tired, worn out joke thats all.

Work is boring, so I must entertain myself in as many small ways as possible. That way they all add up to one long list of things to check so I can fill my day.

Ok the subject line of the Tecmoworld post has been re-classed. I didn't know I was offending.

Am I assume I'm not welcome since I've not been added to the "in so far" list?

My bad, I missed it. Obviously you are in

A few years ago, there was a Craig P that, when contemplating a Madison tournament appearance, remarked that "everyone else is playing for 2nd." Perhaps it's time to see these self-proclaimed Tecmo skills in person.

Sounds like something he would say though I know he's pretty good as he can hang with a Soby/Lief Powers.

A few years ago, there was a Craig P that, when contemplating a Madison tournament appearance, remarked that "everyone else is playing for 2nd." Perhaps it's time to see these self-proclaimed Tecmo skills in person.

Is that an official request to get in to the tournament?

Screw it, i'm in. After the Rose Bowl, what better way to embrace my roots than leering at Nebraska snow swine. They're probably still an upgrade over their Wisconsin counterparts. Rod, can you so confirm?

I'm also not much for "armchair quarterbacking" these tournaments. Bruddog is much better:) Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! Maybe that'll be enough to provoke a Bruddog tournament appearance in either Lincoln or Madison?

I'm also not much for "armchair quarterbacking" these tournaments. Bruddog is much better:) Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! Maybe that'll be enough to provoke a Bruddog tournament appearance in either Lincoln or Madison?

Ummm, I'm thinking the answer is no.

Screw it, i'm in. After the Rose Bowl, what better way to embrace my roots than leering at Nebraska snow swine. They're probably still an upgrade over their Wisconsin counterparts. Rod, can you so confirm?

Compared to what I saw up there I think that's a safe assumption.

If it was a reasonable drive, I would do it. However, San Diego is not exactly close to either Lincoln or Nebraska. If you want to pay for my flight,

I'll be happy to show. :D

More to the point, is bar time in Nebraska still 12:30 or is that nonsense an Omaha thing? And if that is state-wide are you providing entertainment/alcohol for those of us used to drinking until 2?

[ Post made on a Tecmo Super Mobile Device!] mobile.png

More to the point, is bar time in Nebraska still 12:30 or is that nonsense an Omaha thing? And if that is state-wide are you providing entertainment/alcohol for those of us used to drinking until 2?

[ Post made on a Tecmo Super Mobile Device!] mobile.png

New state law....open until 2 now