A few ? from a new guy...

roughtimes

Hey everyone

Just wanted to say this is a great site and it’s awesome that this game is still alive today.

I hope this isn’t obnoxious but I wanted to ask a few quick questions about the various ROMS. I tried the search function but I didn’t have any luck. Any opinions would be much appreciated.

1) What is the best hacked version of the original game? I love the original TSB but it would be great to play it with some of the game play hacks.

2) Are there any good mid 90’s hacks? I’m mostly interested in 1993-1995 or 6.

3) What is the best 2009 or 2010 ROM hack?

4) Any hacks of Tecmo NBA Basketball floating around this place?

Hey everyone. Just wanted to say this is a great site and it’s awesome that this game is still alive today. I hope this isn’t obnoxious but I wanted to ask a few quick questions about the various ROMS. I tried the search function but I didn’t have any luck. Any opinions would be much appreciated.

1) What is the best hacked version of the original game? I love the original TSB but it would be great to play it with some of the game play hacks.

2) Are there any good mid 90’s hacks? I’m mostly interested in 1993-1995 or 6.

3) What is the best 2009 or 2010 ROM hack?

4) Any hacks of Tecmo NBA Basketball floating around this place?

For 1,2,3 go to this site (run by a Tecmo Legend here named PhilleyOphish)...

http://www.tecmosb.com/

...on the far left column there is a box that says "TSB Roms Complete Updated 10/12/10", download it and you'll have more TSB roms than you'd ever need.

For 4, I don't know where to tell you to go for that one but you're right in that there are some around here somewhere.

I tried the search function but I didn’t have any luck.

Rod, he's on to something here in that it seems like the search engine is broken. No matter what you type in there it seems to come back with nothing or it just shows the posts from after you switched servers the other day. I've done a lot of searches in the last few days and got next to nothing.

I tried the search function but I didn’t have any luck.

Rod, he's on to something here in that it seems like the search engine is broken. No matter what you type in there it seems to come back with nothing or it just shows the posts from after you switched servers the other day. I've done a lot of searches in the last few days and got next to nothing.

Sorry, forgot about this.

I need to redux the search engine as I did kill it on the server move.