To All knobbe users - Get in a Rom

drummer4god

I have everyone done who has posted so far. Please pm people here on the boards you know,or any other way you have of contacting them as i want to be done with this the week before christmas. I think everyone will be happy with what i have done,it's just a lil something for the people here at the boards for christmas. It's the best i can do.

Changed this to a global announcement.

Let's blow this bitch up!

Thx rod i want to get as many members on the rom as possible. let's do this people post info!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This might be a great way to inspire those near-6000 Facebook members, that are multiplying faster than Gremlins, to jump on board the Repository train--tell them that they can be in a game. Perhaps, link to this post from FB. (Note: Drummer, maybe you want to clarify your first post a little more about some general intention of putting people in a game? Obviously, keep your surprises about the game, itself.)

Who doesn't want to be in a TSB game?

Devon MGK

New England Patriots

RILB

Face = 0x2D

Pats D is going to be on shut down mode!

FS, paul BODOM, Face=0x59, #37, 94, 94, 94, 94, 94, 94

RILB, devon MGK, Face=0x2d, #30, 94, 94, 94, 94, 94, 94

We're gonna run ape shit on these posers. You know what they say, the best offense is an ape shit awesome defense. I'll put pressure on the QB, and you ball-hawk. Lethal. We strateg-ify here in Boston-land. Harvard ain't down the street by happenstance.

Erik

elakerCT

Philadelphia Eagles

Linebacker

Face 09

what is face 9? is there a face 9 in tsb editor?

Sorry, I used the numbers from the TPC site where you pick a face for your profile. I don't know much about the actual code, any white guy with light hair ;)

Devon MGK

New England Patriots

RILB

Face = 0x2D

Pats D is going to be on shut down mode!

FS, paul BODOM, Face=0x59, #37, 94, 94, 94, 94, 94, 94

RILB, devon MGK, Face=0x2d, #30, 94, 94, 94, 94, 94, 94

We're gonna run ape shit on these posers. You know what they say, the best offense is an ape shit awesome defense. I'll put pressure on the QB, and you ball-hawk. Lethal. We strateg-ify here in Boston-land. Harvard ain't down the street by happenstance.

Can I switch to Colts QB? These two are beating me in FF, so at least I could pick them apart on a Tecmo rom lol

Changed this to a global announcement.

Let's blow this bitch up!

Thx rod i want to get as many members on the rom as possible. let's do this people post info!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Note: Drummer, maybe you want to clarify your first post a little more about some general intention of putting people in a game? Obviously, keep your surprises about the game, itself.)

Done! i have clarified my evil intentions muhaha!

Ray

El Rey

Dallas Cowboys/Texas Longhorns

Strong Safety #2

Face: 0x33

I'll be riding shotgun to you at FS! ;)

Looks like The Doomsday Defense is back!!

Plus the Drunken One catchin' passes like Pearson/Irvin/Bryant sportin' the #88, like I should, makin' Super Bowls pile up!! That sounds like a recipe for a new "America's Team" dynasty!!!

[ Post made on a Tecmo Super Mobile Device!] mobile.png

Frank Elway, #7, QB, Steelers.

Frank Elway, that's hilarious. Its funny cause me and DH play a game to see who can make up the most ridiculous sounding fake sibling names for celebrities. Never would have thought of Frank Elway:)