To All knobbe users - Get in a Rom

drummer4god

Well, i still live in Brasil... but ISS is better than PES or FIFA 11. but anyways, i love football, i am a Jets fan.

Foreign. Likes soccer. Likes football. Jets fan! Johnny La Rue....is that you???

Gotta ask, since the Jets are now 2 for 2 with people outside the States, what is the NYJ appeal? They have been bad for so long. Now they are good, but with a head coach that's annoying and disgusting all rolled into a big ball of lameness.

Otherwise, welcome aboard!

Well, i still live in Brasil... but i love football, i am a Jets fan.

Then we shake hands,

Cause I'm a Jets guy, too:

Be sure and tune-in to our Stomp-Out of those patsy watsies, today...

(It's gonna be too much for these N.E.-philes around here to take!)

what is the NYJ appeal? They have been bad for so long. Now they are good, but with a head coach that's annoying and disgusting all rolled into a big ball of lameness.

The House of Lords will fall.

The Jets are out for blood this time.

With Captain Sully (that's our boy, foot-fetish Rex/the anti-Bieber) at the handle:

there ain't no sink or swim!!!

For my part, I think the Jets and their Coach tend to play with a whole lot of Gusto and Bravado, much like the Brasilian futbol side.

Now, somebody throw that drummer a bone...

(It's gonna be too much for these N.E.-philes around here to take!)

Actually, those 3 super bowls always help lessen the blow. The Jets have more on the line today. They were supposed to have a better team "on paper"...and they haven't won shit in 40 years. Zero! Even if the Jets pull it out today (pull it out...something Cromartie should have done 9 times ago) they will still suck. The Pats were supposed to be in a rebuilding year with all those R and 1st year players on both sides of the ball.

Now if you'll excuse me...I'm about to start drinking.

That dude's wank-fest doesn't really represent the Jets though. And I guess I don't know enough about Jersey to agree it represents them either.

(Just remember riding over some waste-land on the train from NY to Philly about 15 years ago, and feeling sorry for the place, and the people who lived there. Unfortunately, it's not only parts of New Jersey: parts of gary, Indiana got it beat by a 1,000 miles, for instance...)

It's a little late for all that trash-talk, anyway. We already knocked your posh, n.e. asses out of the playoffs last week.

That dude's wank-fest doesn't really represent the Jets though. And I guess I don't know enough about Jersey to agree it represents them either.

(Just remember riding over some waste-land on the train from NY to Philly about 15 years ago, and feeling sorry for the place, and the people who lived there. Unfortunately, it's not only parts of New Jersey: parts of gary, Indiana got it beat by a 1,000 miles, for instance...)

It's a little late for all that trash-talk, anyway. We already knocked your posh, n.e. asses out of the playoffs last week.

Too late for trash talk? The Jets haven't made the super bowl in 4 decades. I think it's a little early for yours. 3 rings to 0 = reason to trash talk.

Well, i still live in Brasil... but ISS is better than PES or FIFA 11. but anyways, i love football, i am a Jets fan.

Foreign. Likes soccer. Likes football. Jets fan! Johnny La Rue....is that you???

Gotta ask, since the Jets are now 2 for 2 with people outside the States, what is the NYJ appeal? They have been bad for so long. Now they are good, but with a head coach that's annoying and disgusting all rolled into a big ball of lameness.

Man, im not Johnny La Rue, but i love the Jets offense.

PS.: Get in a TSB Rom??? CAN'T WAIT!

• 2 weeks later...

ok updated graphics on rom today, i have someone working on a few surprises graphic wise plus what i just done today. Be sure to check out the opening cinema screens,and you have to find the rest. Some graphics i did still till this day haven't been found on my roms...or no one posted about them.