To All knobbe users - Get in a Rom

drummer4god

i am going to work on a lil something. What i need from the people on here is..

Your name as in 1st name 2nd will be your name on here example...(ricky drummer4god)

Your favorite team, jersey number, And the position you would like to play

And if you could also include your face number from tsb tool.

I am putting everyone who posts their info into a rom!

TecmoBowl.org Member Rom Update! OG 28 team rom no hacks,no bells,no whistles! Happy New Year from DRUMMER!!!!!!!

tecmo super bowlTBMR .zip

Paul Bodom

New England Patriots

FS

Face = 0x52

Are you the real Rodney Harrison?!

I wish...Rodney is the man. We are identical... only he is bigger, faster, stronger and tougher. I couldn't decide what position to put. I played LB/TE/WR in highschool. WR in college. Led my work flag football team to the championship last year as a QB (lame). Now I play in a Sunday league at Safety...and I like to control the FS in TSB so I went with that.

Rodney Bo FB

Oakland Raiders

RB #32 - would be happy with Marcus Allen ratings from original with maybe a notch or two higher REC (what Allen should really have IMO)

Face - none of these guys look anything like me, so any white guy with black hair is fine. FYI - my yahoo profile pic looks exactly like me if that helps, I'm the New York Dragons in our league.

Mark Fatcheerleader or M. Fatcheerleader or Fat Cheerleader, your call

Dallas Cowboys

Free Safety

Jersey #40

Face=0x3f

i am going to work on a lil something.

What are you doing? I hate surprises.

I am making a rom with all the repository members in it! i have everyone done that has posted so far,if you guys see someone who hasnt posted their info yet round them up please,this is my holiday present to the site.

Drummer - what are you giving everyone for attributes?

You will take place of player at that position if player sucks i boost the ratings so even as a cowboy your stats will be good,oops sorry fat's.

I'd like my player to be a ratings twin to whatever you have for Saints FS Darren Sharper (1 behind Rod Woodson in IntTds). I'm still mad the Cowboys didn't make a play for him in the last off-season so at least I can experience it on TSB. Even though he went to William & Mary, I'd still like him on my team.

It's a long season, Dallas can still catch and pass your turd colored losers.