Uniform Colors question

Tommyspud

So, I'm attempting to work with my Mutant League Football romhack, the Pigsucker Pukes(Replace Chiefs), have a Black and orangish attire, same as the Terminator Trollz(Raiders replace), so I attempt to change them to their secondary attire, which swaps Black with Grey, however... This only works during the cutscenes, the actual on-field sprites are not edited.

Also, whenever this team faces the Darkstar Dragons(Bills), they default to the Chief's colors. I've tried editing this in TSBToolSupreme, and any other editor I have, but for some reason, this continues to happen. Does anyone know why? I don't think there's anything wrong with the line of code, because it's set up almost exactly the same way as the others.

if you're using 32-team ROM, by cxrom - you've found the problem. the NFC West teams in the 32-team rom can't use ALT jerseys.

if you're not using 32-team rom, then you really should be using TSB TOOL Supreme to edit uniforms.

I am not using the 32 team rom, because there aren't 32 teams in the Mutant League.

However, I have been using TSB Tool Supreme(Edit: triple checked, it is the current version), and it seems to not help anything regarding this matter, at least, on this rom.

On other roms it works fine, though.

• 6 months later...
  • 3 years later...

I made this a while back as depending on if you play the game in fceux or nestopia the colors could be different. 

I like to edit the games in fceux but play the games in nestopia because I can export season stats.

The "F" column is for fceux and the "N" column is for nestopia. 

Hope that helps. 

post-13159-0-49541800-1411060247_thumb.p