TSB Fantasy Draft - 32 Team ROM

BRINKY274

UPDATED ~~ December 15th, 2011

The speed of the reset draft is now 5 seconds, you will like that!

If you blank out "User Team 1" box, and hit start draft, it will be an all automatic Computer draft.

16 people can draft manually.

Also, importing your own rosters easy, here's more detailed directions using TSB Tool Supreme and Fantasy Draft Program

Load Custom 32 team Rom Rosters

1.) Load the ROM you want the rosters from into TSB Tool Supreme.

2.) Hit the Save Data Button - Name the file test.csv

3.) Open the test.csv file with Excel

4.) Copy from the line that starts with YEAR= ____ all the way to the last line displayed.

5.) Paste into the Fantasy Draft Excel sheet named “Tool input rom” overwriting the default rosters.

Thanks again to the 164 people who downloaded the previous version!!!! I'm this work is enjoyed by a few people!!!

Special thanks to Mark - aka fatcheerleader - who literally cheers me on, to continue to make revisions every year...thanks for the motivation and testing!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

November 1, 2010

I was the guy who did the 28 team Fantasy Draft Excel Program, and I was recently asked by fatcheerleader to work on a 32 Team one.

Here it is! (Default rosters are from fatcheerleader - 10-19-2010)

I've added the 4 teams, a new Export CSV button to make dumping the rosters easier to import into TSBToolSupreme

(P.S. I plan on revising my 28 team Fantasy Draft program very soon)

Anyways, I'm happy to contribute to such a dedicated group, let me know if you have questions/bugs/etc.

Note: I just added the SIM DATA updates for teams when you export your rosters to reflect the post fantasy draft ratings of teams. (sorry to first 30 people who downloaded this, the old version won't update the sim ratings of teams)

-Brinky274

FANTASY_DRAFT_TSB_32_TEAMS_2011_V3.zip

Thank you to BRINKY274 for doing this project as a favor to me and for contributing to the TSB community. You're the man. :)

Default rosters are from fatcheerleader - 10-19-2010

Actually, I'm just a thinker/delegator/beggar and don't really deserve any credit. I simply asked QBEagles, proads26, and buck permission to use parts of their roms then I mixed their great work together. They deserve the real credit.

proads26: his base rom with no hacks (saints-titans-ravens intro, improved midfield NFL shield, 32 modern helmets, cxrom's 2007 original 32 team TSB rom) I used proads26 rom because it feels like the original rom with no hacks and yet it's updated with modern teams and the best new graphic tweaks.

QBEagles: rosters and ratings (with a few depth chart and trade edits by yours truly) I used QBEagles rom just because his rom is made by matching the original TSB players with the modern players and I love keeping with the original feel.

buck: updated 2010-11 schedule. I used this because his update is an upgrade over the traditional format.

I'm so excited to go draft with the modern players! :)

Rod/Mods, I wonder if this thread should be moved to the "Tecmo Rom Upload Section". I know it's not a rom but it technically has a rom in it and everyone goes there to see the new stuff not to the "Tecmo Hacking Documentation" section I would think. I'm really excited about this and think guests to the site would love it and be more likely to see it there. Just saying...

Hello, thank you for everything. This is great!! But we have a group (4) that plays Tecmo Bowl about every day. On your excel spreadsheet it has the opition for 1, 2, 3 or all. Is there a way to add a 4th or more drafter without picking all the teams?

thanks

I was the guy who did the 28 team Fantasy Draft Excel Program, and I was recently asked by fatcheerleader to work on a 32 Team one.

Here it is! (Default rosters are from fatcheerleader - 10-19-2010)

I've added the 4 teams, a new Export CSV button to make dumping the rosters easier to import into TSBToolSupreme

(P.S. I plan on revising my 28 team Fantasy Draft program very soon)

Anyways, I'm happy to contribute to such a dedicated group, let me know if you have questions/bugs/etc.

Note: I just added the SIM DATA updates for teams when you export your rosters to reflect the post fantasy draft ratings of teams. (sorry to first 30 people who downloaded this, the old version won't update the sim ratings of teams)

-Brinky274

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
This is exactly what I have been waiting for, however, after I drafted my team I'm not sure how or where to paste the output...please help.

When the draft is finished you hit Export File and it saves the csv file in your C drive. Go there, open the csv file with Notepad and paste that info into TSB Tool Supreme.

Note: I just added the SIM DATA updates for teams when you export your rosters to reflect the post fantasy draft ratings of teams. (sorry to first 30 people who downloaded this, the old version won't update the sim ratings of teams-Brinky274

What factors are the Sim Data based on?

Is there a way to also change the Off Pref based on players drafted?

Does the 28-team draft also update Team Sim Data?

I think there's a 3 question limit...so I'm done for now.

This is exactly what I have been waiting for, however, after I drafted my team I'm not sure how or where to paste the output...please help.

When the draft is finished you hit Export File and it saves the csv file in your C drive. Go there, open the csv file with Notepad and paste that info into TSB Tool Supreme.

Sorry, but I'm not clear about how to paste. If I right click and paste to the TSB Tool Supreme (The one with the niners logo) I get an error message. I'm assuming the rom in that folder is the one you'll use on the emulator once it is done successfully? Currently when I try and use it, I also get an error. Thanks for the help, hopefully I can figure this out...

There's probably an easier way, but here's what I do.

- Download any one of the 32 team roms and save it somewhere.

- Do you fantasy draft, click export file.

- Open TSB Tool Supreme, then open the rom you downloaded, click View Contents

- Go to your C drive, right click on the csv file and Open With Notepad.

- Highlight the Data from the very first player down through the last and Copy

- Go back to TSB Tool and highlight the data you are overwriting, then Paste

- Apply to Rom

Should work.

• 11 months later...
  • 6 years later...