SNES Upgraded!!!!!

COA Elway

Ok I forgot the field is separated into 2 parts, the dark stripes and the light stripes. The first hex string at 159B80 is for the dark stripes, 159BA0 is the light stripes. The NFL shield is mostly in the light stripe, just the outer edges are in the dark like in pic. You have to change those colors in both hex strings. Sorry for the confusion. 

TSB1 SNES 2021_000.png

TSB1 SNES 2021_001.png

• 2 months later...
On 6/17/2021 at 3:35 AM, SirPurr79 said:

Hey guys. I'm working on a college rom and having some issues with the midfield logo. The logo shares 3 titles with the bottom of the first down marker, the field number hash mark and something else I can't identify. when you put something in those spots weird things happen so you can't use them. 3 tiles seem to be missing but they are probably hidden like the big helmet. I managed to use some of the logo but it wasn't my original idea (I like the trophy so its all good lol) but want to know if there's a way to make the weird tiles to work right to use the whole logo just not some of it. If the pic is huge sorry

TSB FBS HARD COPY DNE!33334000.png

Sorry, this is off-topic, but how is the color on the socks and pant stripes changed. Here you have the socks black and the pant stripes orange on the receiving team, but they are usually white (socks) and the pant stripe is the color of the jersey. 

To change the socks, it’s the last 4 bytes of the uniform pallette. This also changes different things in cut scenes and coin toss scene as well. I had to change them back to white because of the other changes it did. It didn’t look right. As for the orange pant stripes not sure what you mean. The stripes aren’t orange.