SNES Upgraded!!!!!

COA Elway

BTW great rosters, been playing these lately, but did you change the uniforms up? I noticed Cleveland with Orange pants, which looked really good!

I believe I did? I did this edit a few years back and haven't played it since. I think I gave the seahawks some green pants, maybe??? :)

BTW great rosters, been playing these lately, but did you change the uniforms up? I noticed Cleveland with Orange pants, which looked really good!

I believe I did? I did this edit a few years back and haven't played it since. I think I gave the seahawks some green pants, maybe??? :)

They look good, love the orange pants on cleveland, and the yellow on Washington

• 1 year later...

any place I can find the original SNES game with updated rosters to atleast a few years later, David Klingler for the Bengals is not only an embarassment but is horrible to play with, id atleast like to find something with Jeff Blake at QB and Corey Dillon at RB, I know either TSB 2 or 3 have them but I like this version better

any place I can find the original SNES game with updated rosters to atleast a few years later, David Klingler for the Bengals is not only an embarassment but is horrible to play with, id atleast like to find something with Jeff Blake at QB and Corey Dillon at RB, I know either TSB 2 or 3 have them but I like this version better

This is interesting you asked this. I'm about to release a re-edited version of this rom using the same rosters from 1993, but edited from the stats from TSB II SNES. Klingler is still on there, but his stats are a tad different. I'll probably consider transferring another year over as well. I actually like playing with the crappy teams. I've used the Patriots the most, followed by the Bucs and then the Bengals.

this might make you happy but although I love my hometown Bengals my all time favorite NFL player is John Elway I still have a vhs tape and a action figure of him from when I was 8 and im now 22, id rather use the Broncos on this game than the Bengals

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I think I have a few ROMs that are worth looking at...I have one with all the end-zones removed and they all just say "tecmo" which you can color the background and the text, and I also have one with all of the players with some tweaked graphics...I call it TSBHD (I think it was something someone did a while ago and I cleaned it up a little). It basically gives you another color so that you can give guys different color socks...it looks really good on some teams to give them that extra color for more pop...

I think I have a few ROMs that are worth looking at...I have one with all the end-zones removed and they all just say "tecmo" which you can color the background and the text, and I also have one with all of the players with some tweaked graphics...I call it TSBHD (I think it was something someone did a while ago and I cleaned it up a little). It basically gives you another color so that you can give guys different color socks...it looks really good on some teams to give them that extra color for more pop...

I like the sound of your 'TSBHD' rom, also, just as long as San Francisco's socks (my favorite/preferred team) are either cherry/Cardinal red, or white (or both), I'm a happy camper, lol! :P

Edited by Snake Plissken

You can make them whatever color your little heart desires...we actually have the uniforms setup so that their jerseys and pants match more closely the colors from real life...they look pretty sharp. It's a few years old because I haven't been into the SNES stuff in a long time, but most of it should apply...

You can make them whatever color your little heart desires...we actually have the uniforms setup so that their jerseys and pants match more closely the colors from real life...they look pretty sharp. It's a few years old because I haven't been into the SNES stuff in a long time, but most of it should apply...

LOL that sounds awesome, are the latest NES scripts (for rosters/scheduling) compatible with it despite the 28 team limit, or would I have to tweak/remove the four crappiest teams this season?

• 8 years later...

@COA Elway @TecmoTurd @slim_jimmy7do one of you guys have the uniform locations for tsb1 snes? I got a notebooksnes.docx from buck he posted on another thread, when I went through it the uniform location given 15FE40 is all zeros. I don't think that's right. Also I was trying to change the returners, location 170CB0 same docx, when I changed Buf numbers they did not change in the rom. I reset the teams in team data and still nothing. Thanks guys!

I had a couple of people ask me about making a rom with custom uniforms. I ended up finding them, they are set up like tsb3, should have known better 🤦‍♂️. I'll have to look for STUE if its easier. Doing them all through hex will take awhile. Sblueman that would be awesome! I thought about doing pink jerseys a couple of games in Oct or military colored. This was in the docx as well but again I think its the wrong location. 

Uniforms

Matchups

x1752 to x1755 (headerless rom) was Buffalo and Indianapolis directly followed. There was just the binary and the color areas are elsewhere (from jstout)

x00 x00 x00 x00 = When to Use Jersey 1 and 2 this is done bitwise (Buffalo to Atlanta then AFC to NFC with final 2 bits always being 0s) where a 0 = Jersey 1 and 1 = Jersey 2.

(x00000000 would use Jersey 1 vs every team and xFFFFFFFC would use Jersey 2 vs every team)