Is it Possible to get DBs as KR/PR?

Okoye For 6

A lot of teams in the NFL use DBs to return kicks and punts. Is there any way to make that work in TSB roms? Personally, as a Chiefs fans, I'd love to be able to use both McCluster and Javier Arenas. Would that mean that the DB would need to be a starter on D too? Perhaps you could stick him as like WR4 just as a throw away or make a dedicated PR position. This would be a great hack.

It's fairly simple. Just throw your DB KR/PR in the offense as a RB4, WR4 or TE2. I know MGK did this with Super Coach 2 - if a team had a RB or WR they rarely used and a DB that was the main KR/PR, he threw them in the offense.

Also, bruddog did a dedicated KR/PR in his rom which you can check out.

Be aware that if you also have the DB on defense that it can screw things up if you try to give them identical names and numbers. At least it did when I tried to do it. So to be safe I now use the full name in one place and the first initial in the other.

I have never found this to be the case. The game doesn't distinguish by name, only by location.

Be aware that if you also have the DB on defense that it can screw things up if you try to give them identical names and numbers. At least it did when I tried to do it. So to be safe I now use the full name in one place and the first initial in the other.

I have never found this to be the case. The game doesn't distinguish by name, only by location.

Oh really? hmm, maybe it was a TSBM issue or something. I always just tried not to have the same names and numbers on a rom at a time. I don't remember why I started doing that, though.