MrNFL's 2010 Season SNES NFL Rom! (FINAL EDITION IS HERE!)

MrNFL

Anyone thinking of continuing his rom?

I pondered this one.

I made a rom, with simplistic endzones and removed the large helmets, to make the game easier to edit. It's just hard for me to leave out 4 teams and an inaccurate schedule. It's just not fun for me. 8)

Do you still have that rom? I haven't made a decision, but I'm considering whipping together a quick 2011 season rom. I know the graphics would be a pain (Especially since the Colts and Rams helmets are very hard to edit, and they are two teams that would end up out) I'm spending the next few weeks recovering from a car accident, and have a lot of free time to whip something together potentially.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm spending the next few weeks recovering from a car accident, and have a lot of free time to whip something together potentially.

Woah, you okay, dude?

Ended up with a broken leg and a fracture in my right hand, but mentally I'm I'll good, just takes some time is all. Right now though, I'm in winter break until January with no car and more or less stuck at home, which is why I have a lot of free time and why Tecmo came back to mind.

Although I would have to re-find everything, I had gotten all of my Tecmo stuff from my old computer, but my new computer decided to die spontaneously after only having it 3-4 months. All of this, plus I'm a Colts fan, it hasn't been the best month or so. 8)

I'm spending the next few weeks recovering from a car accident, and have a lot of free time to whip something together potentially.

Woah, you okay, dude?

Ended up with a broken leg and a fracture in my right hand, but mentally I'm I'll good, just takes some time is all. Right now though, I'm in winter break until January with no car and more or less stuck at home, which is why I have a lot of free time and why Tecmo came back to mind.

Although I would have to re-find everything, I had gotten all of my Tecmo stuff from my old computer, but my new computer decided to die spontaneously after only having it 3-4 months. All of this, plus I'm a Colts fan, it hasn't been the best month or so. 8)

Good to hear everything is ok.

i guess your loss is our gain...glad to see you back around

• 3 weeks later...

just out of curiosity i see that you can't have a 32 team format....how does this work? cause the NES versions have

32 team versions. I have no idea how any programming, hacking things work. Just curious if there will ever be a

32 team SNES/Genesis version.

thanks

scott